Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,639

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

stangstevers
    Building permit time again... this time new deck. Can’t wait to build that sucker

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
    Here is his carAttachment 12134
    Very clean lookin ride

Quote Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
    Your son has to come out to some to the Z events, so the 350Z can play with its dad!

Attachment 12117
    He is interested in a Z meet. Let me know when and where and I will inform him.
    Just waiting for this crap to be over so we can travel again

03svt
    Giving the x3 a clean up this morning and feeling slightly bad about trading it in Thursday, been such a solid vehicle.

I’m sure I’ll forget fairly quickly once I drive the sport though.

My MSF "Mustang Savings Fund" is almost at $7500...Now if I could only find a NICE 1982 GT or even a 79' - 85' foureyed fox...

Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    Giving the x3 a clean up this morning and feeling slightly bad about trading it in Thursday, been such a solid vehicle.

I’m sure I’ll forget fairly quickly once I drive the sport though.
    Bmws are money pits you did the right thing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Bmws are money pits you did the right thing

Haven’t put a dime into it other than regular service, been a fantastic vehicle.

I’m sure overtime, when shit does go south it would ended up costing serious coin though.

Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    Haven’t put a dime into it other than regular service, been a fantastic vehicle.

I’m sure overtime, when shit does go south it would ended up costing serious coin though.
    Its inevitable that any bmw just becomes a giant money pit. I have a buddy that works for bmw and he sold his because he knew how much it would cost him to drive it in the next year as he racks more kms on it. Its a shame you pay top doller for premium cars but the reliability and affordability down the line suffers

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Its inevitable that any bmw just becomes a giant money pit. I have a buddy that works for bmw and he sold his because he knew how much it would cost him to drive it in the next year as he racks more kms on it. Its a shame you pay top doller for premium cars but the reliability and affordability down the line suffers

Never had this issue. For every guy that tells me "oh man I know a guy who's BMW bankrupt him" we've had a number of the brand with no issue and my father is the man who kills the unkillable car always. I also take what techs for a certain marque say about theres with a grain of salt, when you only see the broken stuff all day you get jaded (no one brings in a flawless car and goes hey look at this, its flawless, its always the broken stuff). Great for opinions on what car go wrong and the cost, but generally a lot have negative brand loyalty it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Never had this issue. For every guy that tells me "oh man I know a guy who's BMW bankrupt him" we've had a number of the brand with no issue and my father is the man who kills the unkillable car always. I also take what techs for a certain marque say about theres with a grain of salt, when you only see the broken stuff all day you get jaded (no one brings in a flawless car and goes hey look at this, its flawless, its always the broken stuff). Great for opinions on what car go wrong and the cost, but generally a lot have negative brand loyalty it seems.
    Only if its a lease or still in warranty. Or pre 1990s. Or hardly driven. Most would agree audi and bmw are money pits. I forgot to mention Porsche lol

If the parts would not cost an arm and a leg then maybe I would agree with you. But to me premium price should equate super reliability...not the other way around.