Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    Went to the US to pickup stuff from CBI today, I left later which may be the issue but traffic to the falls sucked we would randomly come to a complete stop and then pickup no construction accidents etc.
    Pickup my stuff eat a shitty lunch at Arby's and then get lost after looking for a good gas station.
    Then spent an hour in line at the border, I don't think I have ever waited that long on a regular sat.
    Declared my stuff went into pay, as I'm leaving the girl runs out and stops me and asks me to come back inside, I get worried and she said I over charged you have a look... $631.77 rather then 31.77... wow glad I didn't leave. Took another half hour to resolve. (At least she was cute)
    Just wasnt my day today...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Damn that was a big oops on her part. I was at CBI today as well but Whirlpool Bridge was pretty easy. Traffic was so so on the way down but moving well on the way back (stopped in NOTL afterwards so didn't head back until 5pm). CBI was the busiest I've seen it in a while.

I crossed at 1230 and drove right up to the booth. No issues. Queenston/Lewiston. Didn’t come back though so can’t say how that was. Looked ok at 1230.

The beach is on my mind today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Ran last of the winter gas outta the Cobra yesterday........bring on the boooooost.

55 HD
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Ran last of the winter gas outta the Cobra yesterday........bring on the boooooost.
    YOU NEED A BOOST? I GOT CABLES

O shit, forgot it is a COBRA..........me bad

Did ya purge out the winter air to summer air....you will get better traction...I've Ben told...just sayin.
    Just waiting for this crap to be over so we can travel again

Took the 05 out for a quick drive today as it looked like rain (and I needed to turn it around in the garage)
    went to Mr Lube where I did my last e-test (2 min from my house) to see if they could check readiness monitors before I go in for my test this year. They couldnt...

As Im walking out to the parking lot I see two guys talking about my car and saying they liked it, it made me proud, I got in and watched the eyes follow once they heard it drive away,
    as I drove down Appleby I realized they didn't hear the blower so I stomped on it in second and wound it out going down the street sideways (3 lanes of no cars mind you)

I had a smile all the way home and made me realize that we do have cool cars and am appreciative of what I have and the opportunities that have been given to me.
    I also realized the car would be way more fun to drive if it had longer gears and more traction.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
    Did ya purge out the winter air to summer air....you will get better traction...I've Ben told...just sayin.
    Did the blinker fluid and muffler bearing service though.

Club Supporter
    Did the blinker fluid and muffler bearing service though.
    I know you're a stickler for the details.

LOL

stangstevers
    too early for a drink?