Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

^^^and for the smart asses...no, I'm not just noticing this for the first time...but thought I'd bring it up for the first time for no reason!! awe yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Always found it irritating no blend as well.

Got lucky yesterday, fired up the shop AC to check before the season swings into high gear, no response between remote and the unit. Got lucky when I pulled the front cover off and cleaned the units receiver / receiver sight glass and retried, she fired up and is running like a rock star. No AC in the house would be a problem, no AC in the shop is at a whole other level of misery.

WTF
    was a very nice morning for my last drive in the Stang

there is a very happy new owner now

my garage is empty for a bit....new garage door on order....new liftmaster wallmount....new man-door and awning window on order too.....once all that stuff is in (probably 3-4 weeks)....then my garage is gonna seem quite a bit bigger when I roll in with a sweet little Morgan +8

nice that you're bringing the Morgan home.
    sad that the GT is gone.

So when do we find out who the new owner is?

edit: nevermind, figured it out.
    Last edited by RedSN; 05-17-2018 at 02:39 PM.
    -Don____________

WTF
    nice that you're bringing the Morgan home.
    sad that the GT is gone.
    yeah...the Morgan hasn't spent many days here over the last 17 years....I'm looking forward to having it here 24/7....it is a seriously cool ride....there is just nothing else like it

handing off the Stang to Glenn doesn't made me sad at all....I'm actually pretty happy about it

I had too many toys and not enough time...the Morgan is perfect for me....a nose-to-tail quick detail takes about 17 minutes....and when you're on a back road doing 80kph sitting inches off the ground,,,,you're having the time of your life

it's all good

No offence to the GT, but the Morgan is expert level compared to it, even without factoring in the sentimental value. Easy choice.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    yeah...the Morgan hasn't spent many days here over the last 17 years....I'm looking forward to having it here 24/7....it is a seriously cool ride....there is just nothing else like it

handing off the Stang to Glenn doesn't made me sad at all....I'm actually pretty happy about it

I had too many toys and not enough time...the Morgan is perfect for me....a nose-to-tail quick detail takes about 17 minutes....and when you're on a back road doing 80kph sitting inches off the ground,,,,you're having the time of your life

it's all good

Oh snap...crazy!!

One of my favourite cars on the board indeed...my Dad love that car too, he enjoyed talking to you about it at the car show when it was down on the Lake...the story you told him about the photographer trying to get a shot of the engine bay was priceless!!

Congrats to both parties...sounds like a win win

What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Can we get some pics of the Morgan? you guys got me all curious now..

Edit: dumps on a foxbody suck.
    '88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Can we get some pics of the Morgan? you guys got me all curious now..

Edit: dumps on a foxbody suck.

Dumps??? WTF...why would you take off the SLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????? ????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and more...?????????????????????????????