Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,540

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Dumps??? WTF...why would you take off the SLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????? ????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and more...?????????????????????????????
    Take off? It was never on!.. haven't ordered it yet. Mainly because I can't get over the massive tailpipes...
    '88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Take off? It was never on!.. haven't ordered it yet. Mainly because I can't get over the massive tailpipes...
    oh sorry...I misread your PM I guess...I thought you said you had ordered it already...my bad...

and you don't have to use those tails if you don't want too

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

oh sorry...I misread your PM I guess...I thought you said you had ordered it already...my bad...

and you don't have to use those tails if you don't want too
    I know, just trying to figure out the most cost effective way I guess. A lil tricky now with the panhard bar in the way.
    '88 LX

I know, just trying to figure out the most cost effective way I guess. A lil tricky now with the panhard bar in the way.
    shouldn't really be...I mean the tails still go up over the axle and the panhard sits behind that right? Unless it's different on the fox?

shouldn't really be...I mean the tails still go up over the axle and the panhard sits behind that right? Unless it's different on the fox?
    Hehe.. sorry. What I meant was I'm a cheap bastard and don't want to buy the cat back + another set of tails.
    '88 LX

Hehe.. sorry. What I meant was I'm a cheap bastard and don't want to buy the cat back + another set of tails.

Well...my advice is...just BUY the Fucking thing!!! LOL

If it turns out your a pussy and it's too loud for you...I have a set of SLP II muffs you can try out in your catback to see the difference

What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Well...my advice is...just BUY the Fucking thing!!! LOL

If it turns out your a pussy and it's too loud for you...I have a set of SLP II muffs you can try out in your catback to see the difference
    Good advice.. I'm ok with the sound, the flowmaster 10's on there now are plenty loud. I just think the tails look weird on a fox.

'88 LX

Good advice.. I'm ok with the sound, the flowmaster 10's on there now are plenty loud. I just think the tails look weird on a fox.

Well...I'd admit, I nice 2.5" slash cut suites these cars better...however that being said...I've definitely seen worse out there on a fox as well...

Just bite the bullet n buy it, can change tips later if they don't grow on you.

Last mortgage payment today.