Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

I use the Mastercraft Maximum torque wrench...seems fine and has a lifetime warranty.
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

^Our lube bay uses that one as well, have had it replaced several times under warranty, lotsa guys using at, mostly in their teens/20s, done give a crap.

As for the DeWalt, I don’t know anything about it but I know Stanley tools owns DeWalt as well as Mac tools, so it should be decent quality.

With regards to the post, what’s I’d do is use the hammer you have but focus in one or two spots, at the outer edge of the post, but closer to the outside and work your way in, if you can get it to split it should come out in pieces fairly easily.

was having some aching pain issues in the man region over the weekend attributed it to pinched nerve in the back as I have had that issue before. not fun but trip the cracker usually fixes it up. had not made an appointment yet. when I started to have to piss constantly. would literally go and then feel like I have to go again, was working away yesterday, just finished at a customers house got back in the truck and was hit with one of the worse pains I have ever felt, lower abdomen, felt like it was literally being ripped out, tried to wait it out but wasn't letting up so managed to drive to the closest emerge, after a couple hours turns out I most likely have an infection in my prostate. How does that even happen???
    now on a wack of pills and work is busier than ever.

that's you TMI post for the day. lol

Feel better soon.

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    was having some aching pain issues in the man region over the weekend attributed it to pinched nerve in the back as I have had that issue before. not fun but trip the cracker usually fixes it up. had not made an appointment yet. when I started to have to piss constantly. would literally go and then feel like I have to go again, was working away yesterday, just finished at a customers house got back in the truck and was hit with one of the worse pains I have ever felt, lower abdomen, felt like it was literally being ripped out, tried to wait it out but wasn't letting up so managed to drive to the closest emerge, after a couple hours turns out I most likely have an infection in my prostate. How does that even happen???
    now on a wack of pills and work is busier than ever.

that's you TMI post for the day. lol
    Damn... I had sack issues recently, thought it was cancer since all the symptoms were there. According to the doctors who played with my balls (thanks for the cold f-ing hands BTW) I have some hydrocele or something like that... The pain is still here (after 6 F-ing months) but I can walk... I spent 3 weeks in bed, not being able to move. Passed out a few times just trying to get up to pee. lol

This whole getting old thing is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Anyone use a dewalt torque wrench? In the market for a new one..

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/de...9678p.html#srp
    Been using one for the last 6 months. It has been a good one for the money. It has not needed any calibration. I get it tested every 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Damn... I had sack issues recently, thought it was cancer since all the symptoms were there. According to the doctors who played with my balls (thanks for the cold f-ing hands BTW) I have some hydrocele or something like that... The pain is still here (after 6 F-ing months) but I can walk... I spent 3 weeks in bed, not being able to move. Passed out a few times just trying to get up to pee. lol

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post

My Dr. Used rubber gloves....

Time again for my annual groundhog relocation...

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Hope your charging him or her by the km.