Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Thx, thought it was something on my end, but the first page worked so I was confuzzled.

Just last page won't load, rest is still all there.
    Sorry guys.

stangstevers
    Just need to manually edit the post in SQL

Full recertification audit for ISO 9001-2015 tomorrow

stangstevers
    I wish I had Jordon's patience and tolerance for utterly STUPID and annoying people deserving of being punched right through the skull... I'm a HUGE fan of JP, what a great human fighting for common sense. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiHb4KJLFyE

I think we have it too easy in the Western world and we're imploding - we are spoiled idiots with success and easily have all the necessities of life (for the most part). Safe spaces, 30+ pronouns and not using them = hate crime, SJW's, flat earthers, liberal arts degrees, etc... We need some form of calamity to cleanse the world of these hopeless individuals and hit the reset button... For the sake of humanity, this insanity needs to stop. Governments have been leaning far too left and allowing the collective voiced stupidity of the mentally challenged minority to supersede common sense and the greater good of the population.

Look at that smug thing: https://youtu.be/LiHb4KJLFyE?t=15m36s Someone failed as a parent. Jesus there's no hope for civilization... There's educating, studying and accepting the fact that some humans don't follow their biological sex (not to mention minding your own business when it comes to someone else's life) and then there's SJW's attacking and wanting to force us to use zerr and zee because "gender is bad". Religion used to stop the spread of science and knowledge, now it's hurt-feeling nutjobs attempting to stop free speech and having useful conversations to gain knowledge.

F this world, I'm going back into the garage to drink some beers and work on my shit box of a car...

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    F this world, I'm going back into the garage to drink some beers...
    All this before 8 am?
    -Don____________

stangstevers
    I didn't say when... lol Morning beer is for long weekends only. But once I finish a few RFPs and business plans, I may take some time to dabble into the honey of the gods... late afternoon I hope.

WTF
    the upside - the crew showed up on Wednesday and repaired the aluminum damaged when that huge maple tree came down a few weeks ago.....so a new 55ft length of eavestrough with leaf guard, and replaced all the 61 year old scratched siding on the front peak of the house.....looks absolutely fantastic

the downside - I specifically asked them to be very careful around my 30" monster planters on either side of the front entrance filled with $200 worth of awesome huge flowers......well....they made it right until the end....and then when one of the crew was taking away a wood plank from the scaffolding....it slipped and whammo....$200 worth of squashed flowers

I was more than slightly miffed....and the owner said he'd compensate and take that off the bill....but it was the lowest paid dude on the crew that did it....so I told him we'd chalk it up to "shit happens" cause I didn't think it would be fair to have that dude work a full day for nothing over some fucking flowers

anyhoo....if you told me 30 years ago that I'd be desperately racing over to Sheridan Nursery at 7am on a Saturday morning to comb every fucking rack in the place looking for the ever-dwindling supply of Dragon-wing Begonias....I've have told you to twist up another fatty and pass it over

but there I was

and I scored all the bastards I needed

so I have an afternoon project today....should take about 5 or 6 beers I think

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    the upside - the crew showed up on Wednesday and repaired the aluminum damaged when that huge maple tree came down a few weeks ago.....so a new 55ft length of eavestrough with leaf guard, and replaced all the 61 year old scratched siding on the front peak of the house.....looks absolutely fantastic

the downside - I specifically asked them to be very careful around my 30" monster planters on either side of the front entrance filled with $200 worth of awesome huge flowers......well....they made it right until the end....and then when one of the crew was taking away a wood plank from the scaffolding....it slipped and whammo....$200 worth of squashed flowers

I was more than slightly miffed....and the owner said he'd compensate and take that off the bill....but it was the lowest paid dude on the crew that did it....so I told him we'd chalk it up to "shit happens" cause I didn't think it would be fair to have that dude work a full day for nothing over some fucking flowers

anyhoo....if you told me 30 years ago that I'd be desperately racing over to Sheridan Nursery at 7am on a Saturday morning to comb every fucking rack in the place looking for the ever-dwindling supply of Dragon-wing Begonias....I've have told you to twist up another fatty and pass it over

but there I was

and I scored all the bastards I needed

so I have an afternoon project today....should take about 5 or 6 beers I think
    Very nice of you Tim . Good you got the house repaired from the wind storm, I STILL have repairs waiting to be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    Good you got the house repaired from the wind storm, I STILL have repairs waiting to be done.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yeah....just got the landscaping job right in front of the house to do now

I repaired the lawn....and it's pretty much mint now....just a couple of small spots that need more seed and soil....made out pretty good cause it basically destroyed about 40% of my front lawn....so to have it back in less than a month is not too bad

house damage is now fixed

new landscaping plan is approved....just waiting (impatiently) for the crew to pencil me in....was told last week it would be in two weeks....which would mean one week to go....but getting a vibe that they're not on schedule

if they push me off....I'll tell them to pound salt and do a non-stop weekend getting it done myself