Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Echelon is vintage auto, no? Pretty sure it is.
    Strictly no, they cover practically anything.

I have an 19A Endorsement with Zehr's for my Fox as well, great customer service...ask Fred Struzer how he feels about Hagerty.

Just want to add this PSA:

Ontario Policy Change Form Definitions
    and your Classic Car Insurance
    An original information article by Antique Car Appraiser Allan Lewis © 2003-2013​
    OPCF 19A and OPCF 19

When insuring an antique car and providing your insurer with an appraisal you will be dealing with either an OPCF 19A or OPCF 19 endorsement. They are very simple endorsements with similar names but distinct and opposite meanings. One is a an enhancement while the other is a restrictive endorsement.
    OPCF 19A - Agreed Value of Automobile(s) Endorsement - This endorsement will guarantee to pay the amount stated on the endorsement in the event of a total loss. That amount is determined by the appraisal of the car. This is the coverage you want for your antique car! Most antique specific insurance coverage has the OPCF 19A endorsement.
    OPCF 19 - Limitation Of Amount Endorsement - This endorsement is for the benefit of the insurer, not you. It sets a limit to the liability of the insurer (usually the appraised value). At their discretion they need only pay out what they consider to be the Actual Cash Value (ACV) of the car or the appraised value - whichever is less. I would argue that most antique cars are appreciating in value, so if anything, the ACV may be more than the appraised value depending on how much time has passed between appraisals (5 years should be the maximum). However, it is most likely that the insurance company will attempt to settle for less than the appraised value (even though your rates were based on the appraised value). Unfortunately you are at the mercy of your insurer in the event of a claim with the OPCF 19 endorsement. You can only hope that you will receive a fair settlement.
    I hope this makes it clear how important it is to get antique specific insurance for your car (OPCF 19A coverage). If you're not sure what your current coverage is check your policy (it should be listed) or call your broker.
    Last edited by FoxRod; 06-23-2018 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    Bullitt Package is just over $7000 more to the price of a GT Premium on the US configurator.

https://shop.ford.com/build/mustang/#/select/
    Canadian Bullitt base price is $57,525.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Canadian Bullitt base price is $57,525.
    Ouch , + taxes etc- I guess that’s the price .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

stangstevers
    ughhhhh department budget time... so F-ing boring. talk about last minute though, it's due today LOL

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    ughhhhh department budget time... so F-ing boring. talk about last minute though, it's due today LOL
    2019 budget? We start ours next month and it's due in August.

stangstevers
    Well another work day done... I think someone ran into me while I was at a red light. Heard a crunch sound but couldn’t check until I cleared traffic so I managed to find a spot and my ball hitch had new paint on it. The guy drove the F off but I didn’t bother to chase him, I’ll check my cameras for evidence. I should have chased him down but I was in heavy traffic and turning around would have probably caused a collision. At least someone has a crunched up fender somewhere. I’ll have to check my dash cam and report it if anything shows up.

Just got home after an awesome Colin James/Blue Rodeo concert.
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fart View Post
    Just got home after an awesome Colin James/Blue Rodeo concert.
    Colin James there’s a name haven’t heard in a while , nice !

and the prostitis is back, looks like another week of no sleep is in order.