Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,624

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Call late last night. Truck was found. Sounds like a chase. Officer said it was driven accross a field and they had two people in custody. Waiting to hear back from the towing company so I can go see how bad it is.
    Might be a mixed blessing. Probably don't want it back now, push em to total it hopefully.

Also further to the above, unless it's spending it's life with a trailer hooked up there's no real advantage to a 2500 Gasser DD. The ride is harsher unloaded, fuel economy will suck, and everything tends to cost a little bit more when its 8 lug. That all said they certainly look cool and have good presence.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Was just looking at the prices for a loaded ram 2500... $80k +

Goddamn. Why so much? Definitely a lottery DD for me.
    '88 LX

Just finished a test drive on a 2019 Ram Sport in pearl white with black accents.

First impression.....

Damn. Kudos to Dodge. They have stepped up their game big time.

And with the proper set up you can get a tow raiting of 12750 is lbs. so almost as good as the F150 eco boost.

The interior is very nice. Although the nave screen is just flat out ugly in map mode. Lol

But 10 grand more than i payed for the f150 sport. With the same kind of options.

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Was just looking at the prices for a loaded ram 2500... $80k +

Goddamn. Why so much? Definitely a lottery DD for me.
    That a diesel with Aisin? You can stack discounts on em if you wait for no charge cummins time, plus employee and all that. But ya, easily 70k out the door.

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    That a diesel with Aisin? You can stack discounts on em if you wait for no charge cummins time, plus employee and all that. But ya, easily 70k out the door.
    That’s a 6.7 with almost every option.. not that I would ever consider buying one but it’s fun to dream.

Makes me appreciate the stupid good deal I got on mine
    '88 LX

Just finished a test drive on a 2019 Ram Sport in pearl white with black accents.

First impression.....

And with the proper set up you can get a tow raiting of 12750 is lbs. so almost as good as the F150 eco boost.

The interior is very nice. Although the nave screen is just flat out ugly in map mode. Lol

But 10 grand more than i payed for the f150 sport. With the same kind of options.
    Love my ram.. the 2018 slt megacab I had as a rental had the same ugly nav screen but was a sweet truck with the 8 speed trans. Skip the nav, go aftermarket.. win/win. My pioneer is the tits.
    '88 LX

First impression.....

Guarantee if you deal they will get it to same price as the F150. I paid less for my Ram Sport than a comparable F150. Ended up deep in discounts.

As per Nav mode, I generally keep my screen to radio mode with the nav on, and enable it to do directions through the 8" dash screen.

Was it the brand new 2019 style or was it a 2018? If it's a 2018 they will deal, HARD.

This is the same truck I got options wise

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Ram/1500/...8S+3C4&sprx=-2

and I paid a little under 4k less.

was the brand new 2019.

only hitch so far other than price, was the sport is not available with the E tourque option which is what you need to get the 12750 tow raiting, he can get as much as 11000 with the sport but that's with going to a steep gear, not sure how that's gonna help the fuel economy

still waiting to find out what insurance is saying about the truck so don't know whats happening yet

3.92s? Mine seemed to helped fuel econ in town, easier to go light to light and on the highway no real difference vs my brothers 3.31. Maybe .5l/100km or so.