Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,635

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Was just looking at the prices for a loaded ram 2500... $80k +

Goddamn. Why so much? Definitely a lottery DD for me.
    just do it!!! yolo baby yolo
    '86 LX--5.2 Predator,TVS 2.65,built 6r80,308 gear,recaros,etc, 863 rwhp....@15 psi
    '03 Cobra DSG built 4v,TW cams,built t56.G-force axles ---3.0 Whipple 840 rwhp……….(18psi)
    '23 Ranger Lariat Splash.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    This is the same truck I got options wise

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Ram/1500/...8S+3C4&sprx=-2

and I paid a little under 4k less.
    pretty badass!!
    '86 LX--5.2 Predator,TVS 2.65,built 6r80,308 gear,recaros,etc, 863 rwhp....@15 psi
    '03 Cobra DSG built 4v,TW cams,built t56.G-force axles ---3.0 Whipple 840 rwhp……….(18psi)
    '23 Ranger Lariat Splash.

3.92s? Mine seemed to helped fuel econ in town, easier to go light to light and on the highway no real difference vs my brothers 3.31. Maybe .5l/100km or so.
    got a call back from the sals man not long after I got home. to correct the towing numbers he gave me.

to get the 12750LB raiting you need the new E Torque option which is only available in the Long Horn and the top of the line one. (name skips my mind currently)

the truck I test drove had the 3.31 ish gears and is raited for around 9000lbs,

but if I go with the 3.92(?) then it is rated for 11000.

which would be enough since I need about 10,500 if im loaded to the max with trailer boat and full cargo usually right around the 10000lb mark

he said the drive train is exactly the same as the previous years with the exception of the E torque.

what kind of combined milage are you seeing with the 5.7 hemi and the 3.92?

I'm not a great test candidate. I make frequent short trips and idle a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

https://www.exeterchrysler.ca/new/Ra...9f5d71d1b5.htm

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a great test candidate. I make frequent short trips and idle a lot.
    I have a heavy foot and speed a lot so it may pan out lol

I can’t say about the new ones, but I have seen as good as 22mpg for a truck like Laffs has, seems most are 18-19mpgs. Anyone with real numbers please feel free to correct me.
    I’m sure ZR and Ghost Rider would be happy to share their numbers.

My average right now is 14mpg (18l/100km) with the caveats. My commute to work is literally under a km, so trucks on then immediately off. There are days when it gets turned on at 7am and don't turn it off till 1-2pm going to and from places around town and staying running while I do what I need. I honestly think because of my usage economy would be same if I drove a 2500/3500.

Highway only I get average 21mpg (11l/100km), my last trip to US I averaged just over 11l/100km doing 80-85mph, to MTL doing 120kmh on the nose was right at 11l/100km average.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Had mine about a yr now, never disappoints. For Mustangs at Mosport, steel enclosed trailer with Mustang inside plus box full to the max with gear plus back seat similarly loaded, even with just 3:23 in the rear, truck pulled like a rock star without breaking a sweat. Does it so effortlessly, get the impression Ram underrates towing capacity by a substantial margin. Keep in mind, making that statement based on the ease of which if pulls, not the fact it will physically move it. Only thing it needs to feel absolutely planted with that much wt, LT rated tires but super squishy stockers still felt decent when pumped to max PSI.
    In the same breath, if you liked your EB F150, why not get the same again. At least you know for sure how it felt and performed. We have three Ford dealer sponsors, any of which would be happy to work with you to get whatever best suits.

stangstevers
    It's interesting that rice is still a thing in 2018. Civics with fart cans on the 401 this morning. That particular automotive style has been laughed at since it started and much worse once the internet broke out in the mid 90's. Why are people still making their rides sound like a dog's wet fart?

stangstevers
    Also fuck cancer... It's fucking hard to see someone who was always a big dude go from an average of 250 pounds down to not even 100. I didn't have a great relationship with my father but always seen him as indestructible, even at my age. Now to see his bony arms as the cancer slowly eats him away is fucking disturbing. Doctors gave him 3 months to live... LAST YEAR! He has this form of cancer now that eats muscle and other tissue.