Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

FUCK ME. I need need a god damn break. I swear to god. I’m tired of one god damn kick in the ass after another. I love my wife but Jesus she is causing so much greef right now. Still dealing with the truck that was stolen becasie she left her damn keys in it. And she just calls me and tells me she hit the fuckin post in the Tim’s drive threw with the fucking rental truck.

New truck, new wife, new life.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

stangstevers
    God damn dude! Talk about luck! Your insurance rates must be interesting.

Shit, hope the you got the rental insurance, in which case it’s not even worth a fight.
    Also, not sure how Ford dies it, but if you leave your key (proximity key, meaning keyless start) in a ram and lock it, it will unlock and beep the horn to let you know

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    New truck, new wife, new life.
    Some funny sh.. there. My daughter is my ulcer with cars, love her to bits but, she had my wifes 99 CRV, never any damage in the 3 or 4 years she drove it, . Got her a 2016 Honda Fit, has hit 2 curbs racking up $2200.00 in repairs, Ach Wee as my scottish Grandpa would say..

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Shit, hope the you got the rental insurance, in which case it’s not even worth a fight.
    Also, not sure how Ford dies it, but if you leave your key (proximity key, meaning keyless start) in a ram and lock it, it will unlock and beep the horn to let you know
    im pretty sure our Lincoln would lock the doors on th second attempt if you use one fob to lock and the other fob was in the truck, know this cuz the wife would leave her purse in if we were out and about and id lock the truck with my key. apparently not the case with the new truck.

also no didn't buy the rental insurance because we are careful drivers and don't run into things

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    also no didn't buy the rental insurance because we are careful drivers and don't run into things

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    I know, right!

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    im pretty sure our Lincoln would lock the doors on th second attempt if you use one fob to lock and the other fob was in the truck, know this cuz the wife would leave her purse in if we were out and about and id lock the truck with my key. apparently not the case with the new truck.

Ram will let you lock a key inside the truck with the other key, but won't let you push the button on the door to lock it if the keys inside. I think this is typical of most OEMs and proximity keys.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

stangstevers
    wow so parents are no longer in denial about my father... that's good. Makes the transition a little easier for us kids now. May need to take time off to help them organize and negotiate funeral stuff... fucking hell that's not something I thought I'd end up doing but we all go through it I suppose.