Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

stangstevers
    Coors? How do you like it? My goto is slemen 2.0 these days.

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Coors? How do you like it? My goto is slemen 2.0 these days.
    Yep coors banquet. I love it. A buddy of mine put me on it last summer and it’s been my go to since. I’m not picky tho.. if it’s beer I drink.
    '88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Yep coors banquet. I love it. A buddy of mine put me on it last summer and it’s been my go to since. I’m not picky tho.. if it’s beer I drink.
    I'm a big fan of Coors Banquet. Pick up a case every time I'm in the states because it is so much cheaper there. Along with Sleeman Original Draft and Laker Red it is one of my go to beers. Are any of them great beers? Nope, but they are very drinkable.

stangstevers
    I still didn't mow the lawn, I'm that neighbour now...

BUT OMFG people with pools are annoying as fak. Can't wait to be one but I wouldn't feel right blasting top40 junk and allowing kids to scream at the top of their lungs until 10pm on Sunday. Jesus Christ are people dicks these days.

Just 10 more years and I'm moving to a farm and semi-retiring. Can't wait to have to DRIVE to see a neighbour lol Also offroad obstacle course and driving lessons... also a Kart track and petting zoo. That's the life I want.

^ similar situation with "pool neighbors" behind us. Everyone around them is sick to death of the barking dog, screaming kids, loud music which generally starts late mornings and runs till the wee hours then repeats. Same douches insist on blowing off fireworks at similar hours.

stangstevers
    I don't get personal fireworks to be honest.

Maybe I'm old and grumpy but I feel like no human should be allowed to live next to another.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    ^ similar situation with "pool neighbors" behind us. Everyone around them is sick to death of the barking dog, screaming kids, loud music which generally starts late mornings and runs till the wee hours then repeats. Same douches insist on blowing off fireworks at similar hours.
    Preach brother. Going through hell with the idiots next to us on either side. I had a pool growing up and so did our neighbors then, but lord help me or my siblings if we let out never ending screeching or tried to blast music at max volume. Also we were told to get out of the pool by 10pm.

Not these folks, on one side it's every day like you said, they're in by 10 am and the screaming starts immediately. Then by dinner it's loud music that all sounds like shit to me (both in variant/genre and quality from the terrible walmart stereo). I usually get a reprice from the screaming at 8 when they go in garage to smoke week or something, but then its all hollering again. The other side is no fireworks but screaming/screeching kids run in and out of their inflatable pool, or and old dog they never walk barking nonstop and getting sick all over lawn.

I found a remnant of a fire work a foot from my wife's car, hucked that in their pool along with some of their dogs shit where he dug under the fence and got in my yard.

I'm 31, and I also see no fucking point to fireworks, especially in a residential neighborhood. I also hate people.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

stangstevers
    I need this place https://www.realtor.ca/Residential/S...ural-Clearview

BTW the loud neighbours behind me, covered up a city drain (about 10foot city property behind us for drainage) and they completely covered it to put a play house over it... 5 to 10k fine. I would never call the city on someone but others may. Besides they put their inground pool pretty close to trees, just a matter of time until the roots start ripping apart the liner.

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    I need this place https://www.realtor.ca/Residential/S...ural-Clearview

BTW the loud neighbours behind me, covered up a city drain (about 10foot city property behind us for drainage) and they completely covered it to put a play house over it... 5 to 10k fine. I would never call the city on someone but others may. Besides they put their inground pool pretty close to trees, just a matter of time until the roots start ripping apart the liner.
    4 acres, too close to people. I need this:

https://www.realtor.ca/Residential/S...Ontario-N8M2X5
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

With all the hassles moving to my 190 acre lot, that is one problem that I am very happy to have solved.
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!