Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Theres a reason he's got a Wraith, Aventador SV, i8 and an LFA
    Among many others I’m sure. We had in a yellow Alfa 4C Spider a few weeks ago which was apparently his also.
    I’d do it again for sure, even though it wasn’t for me I’m happy to pay for it, her eyes were terrible, and wearing glasses really affected her work.

His wraith is butt-ugly IMO, for the record, lol.

Lots of forest fires up here...this morning we were getting smoke from a fire in Elk Lake...about 2 hours travel. Here's a vid that my brother took at the in-laws cottage...water bombers taking water.

https://www.facebook.com/marc.c.giro...6396756607428/
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

stangstevers
    Married an accountant... I got a huge chunk of change coming my way, like enough for almost 2 coyote swaps... but nooooo, pay down the mortgage... what's the fun in that? I want 10 grand for the notch for engine and more suspension mods and I can barely get like thousand bucks out of this... :/ "Do you want debt when you die"... Fuck yeah I do... I have enough insurance to clear the house and the house is worth enough to give a good kick start for my kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fart View Post
    Lots of forest fires up here...this morning we were getting smoke from a fire in Elk Lake...about 2 hours travel. Here's a vid that my brother took at the in-laws cottage...water bombers taking water.

https://www.facebook.com/marc.c.giro...6396756607428/
    Been through Elk Lake many times sledding, hard to imagine how many fires are burning right now.
    Can't access.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Among many others I’m sure. We had in a yellow Alfa 4C Spider a few weeks ago which was apparently his also.
    I’d do it again for sure, even though it wasn’t for me I’m happy to pay for it, her eyes were terrible, and wearing glasses really affected her work.

His wraith is butt-ugly IMO, for the record, lol.
    4C is his wifes I believe. Agree to disagree on Wraith.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

stangstevers
    I'm in the wrong business. I could stab eyes for that kind of money... probably have a lot of law suites though

Step up and be put down Zexhuffer's Avatar
    Working two streets over from the ex and hear the sound of high pitch engines ripping through the horrid hot air

Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    father of the year ... or so Zexhuffer keeps telling me!!

stangstevers
    On my mind... fat women shouldn't be allowed to wear yoga pants. LOL Sorry, I just can't unsee what I just saw at lunch... *barf*

stangstevers
    Ironically to the previous... It will be easier to put on beer goggles now? Beer sold at corner stores? Is this for real?

WTF
    thanks for that 80% chance of rain yesterday Muther Nature....all I got was the 20% chance of zero fucking rain

and it seems my constant watering of the yard has attracted something other than a huge water bill

we've got a baby skunk now

it's hasn't burrowed under anything in my yard....but must be close by

the little fucker seems to like chilling on my soft grass all fucking hours of the day

showed up first at 11am yesterday

then I was face-to-face with the little bastard while watering flowers at the back of the yard at 230pm

then another face-to-face when I was putting something in the green bin at 9pm last night

I swear the cute little fucker is friendly and is literally chasing me down to say hi.....but the thought of getting sprayed by it is a total mindfuck

got a call in to the guys who trapped all the raccoons last year cause I need this thing gone