Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Ironically to the previous... It will be easier to put on beer goggles now? Beer sold at corner stores? Is this for real?
    Apparently the provinces contract with the beer store runs through 2025 and breaking it would cost a substantial amount of money. https://www.fin.gov.on.ca/en/consult...agreement.html

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    I swear the cute little fucker is friendly and is literally chasing me down to say hi....
    This has the makings of another JumPy chipmunk story. Please document everything.
    -Don____________

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    This has the makings of another JumPy chipmunk story.
    not a chance

wildlife removal dude will be here between 2-4pm

Club Supporter
    Whoa, pretty crazy incident at Indy yesterday...driver is luckily ok though.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/dri...212308448.html

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Whoa, pretty crazy incident at Indy yesterday...driver is luckily ok though.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/dri...212308448.html
    WOW!

I showed this to my 5 year old and he says "I know what that guy was thinking" I said what's that and he sings "I believe I can fly" hahaha, hope the guys okay but my kid cracks me up

Good to hear he's ok, scary moment.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    thanks for that 80% chance of rain yesterday Muther Nature....all I got was the 20% chance of zero fucking rain

and it seems my constant watering of the yard has attracted something other than a huge water bill

we've got a baby skunk now

it's hasn't burrowed under anything in my yard....but must be close by

the little fucker seems to like chilling on my soft grass all fucking hours of the day

showed up first at 11am yesterday

then I was face-to-face with the little bastard while watering flowers at the back of the yard at 230pm

then another face-to-face when I was putting something in the green bin at 9pm last night

I swear the cute little fucker is friendly and is literally chasing me down to say hi.....but the thought of getting sprayed by it is a total mindfuck

got a call in to the guys who trapped all the raccoons last year cause I need this thing gone
    I had some years ago and apparently they are attracted to lawn grubs, they’ll dig them up for a snack....but yea, maybe he just likes you, lol, they are cute when they’re little though.

WTF
    skunk issue is 2 doors down to the west

timing is everything

was out watering the front and saw the neighbour returning from the cottage and asked if he'd seen skunks

told him I've got a guy coming

then he got out there to cut his lawn

my guy showed up and I'm walking him through what's been happening and the neighbour comes over and says to come take a look under his backyard shed

bingo...they're under his shed

traps set up in his yard now.....and on his tab

They are kinda cute looking, until you look at their claws. Nasty little buggers.

Never really a big fan of skunks. Less so after I “conditioned” one on the farm. Smell was so bad I didn’t even realize it was a skunk. For those that don’t know what a hay conditioner is: it’s a pair of steel rollers that bend and break stalks so that the hay dries out faster.

-Don____________