Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

the cop killer doing his "time" at whitby is out or getting out....WOW where is the justice??!!!!
    '86 LX--5.2 Predator,TVS 2.65,built 6r80,308 gear,recaros,etc, 863 rwhp....@15 psi
    '03 Cobra DSG built 4v,TW cams,built t56.G-force axles ---3.0 Whipple 840 rwhp……….(18psi)
    '23 Ranger Lariat Splash.

stangstevers
    Justice? Is for these guys and especially so with another stupid trudeau as PM:

and we can't forget the poor poor isis fighters deserving of millions of dollars.

Justice is NOT for these sorts of people below but hey they sure do pay for illegal refugees, terrorist paydays, hug-a-thug programs and insurance rates... yup

Pretty simple...

Quote Originally Posted by trickflow-jay View Post
    Steve you are correct the laws in this country really do need an overhaul.The punishment does not fit the crime these days.

the shooting sprees we have had here is a simple fix.....possession of a gun punishable with a min 10 yr sentence.... MINIMUM!!!!! your caught your done!! thats it thats all

when someone kills 16 hockey players and gets out on $1000 bail U KNOW THE SYSTEM IS FCUKED!!!!!!!
    Just want the clarify are you saying convicted criminals in possession of a fire arm is automatic 10 year sentence or anyone including law abiding citizens who own a gun should get an automatic 10 years?

stangstevers
    In other news... I ordered a large dark cream with roast this morning... I hate that there's only Tims on my commute, such awful coffee.

And they played this audio clip on the radio and I had trouble not spitting out the coffee... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Afim_Ribds

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Just want the clarify are you saying convicted criminals in possession of a fire arm is automatic 10 year sentence or anyone including law abiding citizens who own a gun should get an automatic 10 years?
    If the gun is obtained legally and no crime is committed then the 10 years wouldn't apply. Have an illegal gun or commit a crime with one (legal or illegal) then the sentence should apply.

Touchy subject.

How about protecting your home and family with a legal gun?
    '88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Steel a truck, dead! Simple, everyone wins.
    You sound like this guy....

-Don____________

Club Supporter
    Sounds pretty black and white to me - break the law and off with your head. Stunt driving, speeding, tax evasion (cash deals and work) - simple to deal with - fast justice: dead. Certainly help with over-population.

I would add hunters like the one that killed the lion (Skye) in June or before that Cecil, should be executed, as well as animal abusers - see neighbour you don't like kick the dog (this is a crime ), call the cops for a bullet to the head.
    Last edited by 92redragtop; 07-16-2018 at 10:11 AM.

stangstevers
    Don't forgot those who litter... throw a coffee cup out the car window... bang. dead! lol

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Justice is NOT for these sorts of people below but hey they sure do pay for illegal refugees, terrorist paydays, hug-a-thug programs and insurance rates... yup

Pretty simple...
    Those folks in the last pic are not so innocent - they commonly look a lot like this guy so that same bullet to the head should apply to them as well for hurting their middle class animals: (Paulo Raposo, 18, had frequently kicked, dragged and burned his dog, Bella. Raposo was later charged with cruelty to animals).