Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,479

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

I get the feeling reading those articles that there is more to the storys.

my guess the missing factor is high crime rate, and lack of Police action.

much like you seeing the similar cases around Ontario. and out west.

initial reports from teh story out west were the guy and friends had a flat tire and were looking for help. the truth was they had a flat tire in the stollen vehicle they were driving and went to the property in question to steal another one

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Door to door selling should be illegal as well as soliciting religions/cults door to door.
    Totally agree!!! If I want something I'll go out and get it myself or go online and have it delivered. And "I DON"T WANT MY DUCKS CLEANED!!!" LOL.

stangstevers
    Sir I don’t have ducks only chickens and they are clean enough... after a few minutes tell them you have baseboard heating lol

Oh I invite them to come clean my ducks , about 2 dozen dirty ducks in the yard.....silence...hang up , got the occasional fak u from them ...

Sorry, I don't have "air ducks", but do you clean mallards?

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Door to door selling should be illegal as well as soliciting religions/cults door to door.
    I always ask if they have heard the good word about L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology. Normally they just leave right then.

Other option is make long eye contact through the window next to the door but not open it then slowly back away.

stangstevers
    I ignore the door too... unless I'm in a stupid mood to vent or something.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Times have changed I guess... at the work place
    Can’t use the words “ diet”- insensitive to people with weight issues?
    Can’t use “ mental health day”- insensitive to well people with mental issues
    Can’t use the word “shit” when use lost last days work on your laptop- insensitive to people with umm irritable bowel syndrome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Wow. Some liberals are losing it.
    Following some of the news articals about the Ford government looking into the new curriculum, and how they are going to actually speak to the public about what they want.
    And the comment sections are vile. Just exuding hatred and bigotry so anyone who isn’t fully on board with what the liberals did. Like so much worse than it was 6 months ago.

Be some interesting times ahead.

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Wow. Some liberals are losing it.
    Following some of the news articals about the Ford government looking into the new curriculum, and how they are going to actually speak to the public about what they want.
    And the comment sections are vile. Just exuding hatred and bigotry so anyone who isn’t fully on board with what the liberals did. Like so much worse than it was 6 months ago.

Be some interesting times ahead.
    Anything that doesn’t blindly follow the trans agenda, SJWs go full on war mode. I have nothing against gays, trans or whatever but this whole anti-straight movement needs to stop