Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

On my mind? Slimy blackmailing insurance companies screwing over honest hardworking people while recording multi million dollar quarterly profits.

stangstevers
    Every system is geared to "shove it in your butt" these days. Government, insurance, banks, even cable... Left or right, both hands of the same body imo. Feels like there's a war on common sense. Being born of average intelligence today feels like being accidentally demoted to a special needs classroom.

Oh well... feeling a bit depressed with recent news and whatnot... Why can't we collectively pass another beer, drink and enjoy whatever little time there is left before the lights are out forever.

In the chat there was reference to SJWs. I may be showing my age and/or lack of knowledge with todays happenings but I had no idea what it stood for. Spicy Jerk Wraps, Single Jewish Women, Sad Jehovahs Witnesses, Stupid Jackass Wankers??? I’m not sure if I’m any better knowing they are Social Justice Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    You would know them as pushy self righteous assholes
    PSRA?
    -Don____________

stangstevers
    lol They are some of the most hateful, idiotic, racist, closed minded people I've ever witnessed living in the west. I don't know how or why they are in colleges and universities versus being in a mental institution, possibly studied by normal students to (hopefully) find a cure.

I think they're in some sort of infinite programming closed-loop bug where no new outside information can be processed and the system ultimately crashes. That's why a lot of these SJW's are "pre-offended" before entering a room. They think science is racist or sexist. If you think a fact is wrong, science is all about disproving theories so just fucking prove it wrong instead of having a sissy fit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLRBodKsgTA

I'm not sure what these sissy-thugs are after or what they really believe in. But I don't think they're smart enough to be dangerous "right now" but on the flip side, governments like trudeau's neo-liberals are stupid enough to listen to them. Like it or not, this generation of pussy snowflakes will eventually have to lead companies, agencies, countries and armies. This is why I think another extinction level event is going to happen in the next 50 years, not so much because some "have-not" moron will press the nuke button but other consequences once you "kill the farmers" and "take their land". As it has happened in the past.

This is what will possibly kill us all... The fall of humanity all summed up in one picture... bravo to the fucking clown below:

Edit: While I agree humanity is needing of a change if it's to survive but these SJW's are not the agents of change that's needed, other than another fall of civilization to make room for another, hopefully improved version.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    In the chat there was reference to SJWs. I may be showing my age and/or lack of knowledge with todays happenings but I had no idea what it stood for. Spicy Jerk Wraps, Single Jewish Women, Sad Jehovahs Witnesses, Stupid Jackass Wankers??? I’m not sure if I’m any better knowing they are Social Justice Warriors.
    Wasn't Jesus the OG SJW?

Don't think he looked like that pic above though.

Club Supporter
    Horrible - all these crazy fires in multiple locations this year. We have our own up north/west, the US, Hawaii (volcano), Europe, Asia....fuck.

Families found clasped in last embrace as Greek wildfires kill at least 74

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/worl...ilies-as-they/

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    PSRA?
    jusr rolls off the tounge eh. lol

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Horrible - all these crazy fires in multiple locations this year. We have our own up north/west, the US, Hawaii (volcano), Europe, Asia....fuck.

Families found clasped in last embrace as Greek wildfires kill at least 74

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/worl...ilies-as-they/

wish they had a way of figuring out casues, when things get bad, sometimes its lighning or som un forseen issue but somtimes thie anounce that it was started by a campfire during a ban or a tossed cigarette or something equally stupid that prongs so much death and distruction.

we had a fire ban for a couple weeks here and last weekend some dumb ass had a bonfire going and had aerosol cans exploding like 100 feet from a field of wheat stubble. FD had to go out and bring it under control an the guy was apparently just a dick to them father inlaw (fire chief) said that it will probably equal several thousand dollars in fines

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    wish they had a way of figuring out casues, when things get bad, sometimes its lighning or som un forseen issue but somtimes thie anounce that it was started by a campfire during a ban or a tossed cigarette or something equally stupid that prongs so much death and distruction.

we had a fire ban for a couple weeks here and last weekend some dumb ass had a bonfire going and had aerosol cans exploding like 100 feet from a field of wheat stubble. FD had to go out and bring it under control an the guy was apparently just a dick to them father inlaw (fire chief) said that it will probably equal several thousand dollars in fines
    Probably should include jail time for anyone to take it seriously. I assume if you don't pay the fines they can seize property?