Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

re-make?
    no need to re-make.
    re-watch.
    -Don____________

Classic movie

Shit, look at my cousin.. he’s broke and don’t do shit!
    '88 LX

stangstevers
    I am getting shit faced... 4 tall boys in right now... 8 more to go if I can. Have to face some demons and mortality this weekend. Not gonna face it sober... also need some weed...

Quote Originally Posted by 55 HD View Post
    Hows Adam. Yup been a while
    excellent! couldnt be better actually. Stangless, but have acquired many other toys over the years lol

Quote Originally Posted by 55 HD View Post
    Hows Adam. Yup been a while
    I see you're on Paudash now. Amazing spot. We spent a couple seasons camping at Parkwood Beach resort on inlet bay before the park was sold. Would still be there today if it didn't sell. Really miss the sandbar! We have our trailer up on Big Gull Lake now, just south of Bon Echo.

55 HD
    Quote Originally Posted by 69mullet View Post
    I see you're on Paudash now. Amazing spot. We spent a couple seasons camping at Parkwood Beach resort on inlet bay before the park was sold. Would still be there today if it didn't sell. Really miss the sandbar! We have our trailer up on Big Gull Lake now, just south of Bon Echo.
    Miss seeing ya around. I'm sure you have toys to play with. NO Mustang under my ass either, but some good friends here I just can't give up on. Keep chatting and share with us what you have been up to. We all make changes in our life for many reasons. SHARE AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by 69mullet View Post
    excellent! couldnt be better actually. Stangless, but have acquired many other toys over the years lol
    How ya doin Mr?

stangstevers
    I'm gonna be "single" in a few weeks. Wife and kid are going to Europe to visit family.

But this weekend I'm heading out to quebec to see my father one last time, looks like he's got a week or so in him. I mean doctors gave him 3 months a year ago. Feel like taking the fox, it helps to clear your mind.

stangstevers
    If you're real, god, please just end this stupid world...

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/can...1_4028473.html

The end has got to be near... what is wrong with people!?

Erica Croft, a hair stylist from Stratford, Ont., wears her hair short and walked into G & T Barbers in hopes of getting a touch-up