Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,479

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

stangstevers
    Master reset is in the settings screen...

For the 3.0 update, I downloaded the software from Ford (need login) and put on a USB stick for the car... need to keep engine running and the update UI isn’t the best because I didn’t see any progress bar or anything... but it did update.

As for Waze you need to disable CarPlay

stangstevers
    Man I’m happy Ontario elected some smart people. We’d be doomed with NDP or Libs... now to hang trudeau for treason.

https://youtu.be/X7hCRycNS_s

15 years ago today, hard to believe.

-Don____________

Post whatever is on your mind!!

I took all of September off and I can’t wait! A solid 10-11 days of bass fishing then back home to Portugal I go!!!

Edit: I need a fuel efficient truck.. I love my ram but towing 20+ hours a month is kicking my ass.
    '88 LX

The 8spd rental you had should have been substantially better on fuel when towing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    The 8spd rental you had should have been substantially better on fuel when towing.
    I only did 1 trip to buckhorn with it and averaged 14L/100km taking it easy.

Mine averages 17-18L/100km.. I suspect the front end lift and duratracs aren’t helping the matter.

The new ford ranger, if it’s as efficient as they say it is, might be a purchase for me. No it’s not a full size truck but I bet it will tow my aluminum boat without a problem.
    '88 LX

Only if they power it with something that makes enough torque towing doesn't kill mileage.

Got to work this am only to be yelled at by the new neighbors. Apparently it’s unacceptable. To load my truck in the same spot we have been loading trucks for the last 40 years. Now that she lives here and has decided to make her bedroom in the retail space that is literally 6 inches from the sidewalk she expects everyone to be quiet untill she wakes up at 10am.

I politely informed her that if she didn’t want business for neighbors she should not have bought a property that is zoned commercial/residential.

Gonna be fun to see her reaction when harvest season starts and the trucks and tractors start running at 5 am and dont stop till midnight. Or in the winter when the snow clearing crew starts scraping down the sidewalk 2 feet from her head a 4:30 in the morning. Lol
    Last edited by 5.4MarkVIII; 08-14-2018 at 08:22 PM.

Get a pre emission diesel as a delivery truck, unhook the downpipe, set the high idle, play her the songs of your people.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

What are we looking at?