Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,500

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

NASCAR is already on life support, making it electric would be like pulling the plug, hitting it over the head with a shovel, and suffocating it with a pillow.

stangstevers
    Zombie222 is the sort of electric I’m talking about.

so had to be in London this aft so swung by the dealer body shop to see how it was going with the truck, the truck he told me on Tuesday just needed minor finishing and should be finished by Thursday,(Friday at the latest) keeping in mind that im leaving this weekend for north bay and need that truck to pull my trailer.

turns out the found a chip in the windshield which he just ordered this afternoon. oh and the mechanical that he said was done two weeks ago turns out they just ran the codes today and its giving abs/traction control codes , but its okay we should be able to get it done for you.

that's what I was told last week and then again this week, so ship window in, install window, diagnose abs codes, get parts, install parts and do a final detail all in one day.? when its already taken them one week to tow it 20 min, one week to do the estimate and now three weeks to do the repair that the appraiser told me would be a week tops, maybe a couple extra days if they get busy.

oh and to top it off, standing beside the truck that he says has had the inspection done on it and I say what about the ground wire hanging in the breeze there for the air bag cylinder, oh we didn't do any thing with that its not a factory option. I DONT FUCKING CARE IF ITS A FACTORY OPTION YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE FIXING ALL THE DAMGAE CREATED BY THE THEVES AND THE AIR BAG IS KIND OF FUCKING NECCESARY TO PULL MY TRAILER IN TWO FUCKING DAYS AND YOU HAVENT EVEN BOTHERED TO SEE IF THEY WORK EVEN THOUGH YOUR TELLING ME THAT YOU ALREADY COMPLEATED TEH MECANICAL INSPECTION!!!!!!

Said it a bit nicer than that but gonna be a very not happy call to the insurance adjuster tomorow

AS soon as you get it home throw a match in it and call the insurance again.

stangstevers
    waaay too early to do legal work, now to send my draft documents over to the lawyers to see how bad I did lol

I hope I can finish my work by noon, been at it since 5am... should be doable lol

need a better i-phone camera.

Walking back from lunch someone almost swiped me, coming literally a couple of inches of me, as he ducked into a parking lot to by-pass the long left turn lane. I ran to the intersection to snap his license plate, but it wasn't clear in the picture.

Drivers around here are fucking insane! But the new intersections along the hwy7 corridor are an extreme hazard to pedestrians. If the drivers making left and/or right turns don't kill you, the other impatient assholes will.

https://www.google.ca/maps/@43.84277...2!8i6656?hl=en
    -Don____________

stangstevers
    Markham.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    need a better i-phone camera.

Walking back from lunch someone almost swiped me, coming literally a couple of inches of me, as he ducked into a parking lot to by-pass the long left turn lane. I ran to the intersection to snap his license plate, but it wasn't clear in the picture.

Drivers around here are fucking insane! But the new intersections along the hwy7 corridor are an extreme hazard to pedestrians. If the drivers making left and/or right turns don't kill you, the other impatient assholes will.

https://www.google.ca/maps/@43.84277...2!8i6656?hl=en
    All those car look like the plates are blurred....

stangstevers
    F-ing mixed signals... I get pretty serious promotions at work, tell me I'm doing excellent and then, I get a rejection for purchasing something I need for my team, which was in my budget (which got approved). Not a huge purchase either, I should have more than enough authority for this. LOL

I get signs that I'm going to be an executive one day, the boot the next. Is this a new management style to "keep 'em guessing"???

I think I will work on my resume this afternoon and start hunting for a job just in case.

[ADHD] Oh fuck nice big thunder outside... lol[/ADHD]

-Don____________