Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

20L of 110 octane race gas
    Finally can continue my datalog and rune out this false knock. Prob more then I needed and at $4 a liter not something I want to burn off idling in traffic lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Insurance came threw on a rental for us, so loading up tomorrow then off to northbay,
    hope we have reception so we can deal with the body shop come monday

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    20L of 110 octane race gas
    Finally can continue my datalog and rune out this false knock. Prob more then I needed and at $4 a liter not something I want to burn off idling in traffic lol

Well why didn’t you roll by my place and take me for a spin up farm roads up by me?
    I still have yet to sit in one of those.
    Trade both those for a performance pack 2 and call it a day ( for those that don’t know - Nick is in my neighbourhood so I’m not Flaming lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

You have my number...
    Nah it was a thought at one point after the idea was suggested to me. If anything I'd buy something older (pre 87)

Are you heading to DaSilvas tomorrow? What time?
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    Well why didn’t you roll by my place and take me for a spin up farm roads up by me?
    I still have yet to sit in one of those.
    Trade both those for a performance pack 2 and call it a day ( for those that don’t know - Nick is in my neighbourhood so I’m not Flaming lol)

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    You have my number...
    Nah it was a thought at one point after the idea was suggested to me. If anything I'd buy something older (pre 87)

Are you heading to DaSilvas tomorrow? What time?

Something older?? I don’t know about u but I’m at the point I just want to put gas and hammer the pedal every once in awhile - go long road trips , occasional road course days, daily driving and not have to tinker with race gas, temperatures, tunes etc lol
    I’ll be updating “my junk thread” I mean garage thread as you may know I’ve been debating for the longest time trading in before proceeding any mods.

Da Silva’s - yes I’ll be going most likely but I ‘ll drop off my daughter to work first then head down and leave early to pick her up so I’ll see you there

What time you going?
    And which one you bringing lol

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

stangstevers
    Lol that’s why I daily the 17... don’t even have to turn a key lol...

Old stuff is fun too though but it’s a different experience - really boils down to what your needs are. I went newer so it can be enjoyed every day and not worry too much plus the added benefit of sharing the fun with the family.

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Lol that’s why I daily the 17... don’t even have to turn a key lol...

Old stuff is fun too though but it’s a different experience - really boils down to what your needs are. I went newer so it can be enjoyed every day and not worry too much plus the added benefit of sharing the fun with the family.
    Yup. I love my 2015. Looks good and sound amazing. It’s a blast to drive whether going for a cruise or going to the track. Just me in and go. No issues.

I just did the rear brakes and new bushings on the rear sway bar, so I still wrench on it but it’s not like I’m fixing it every day like my older Mustangs. At this point in life I just want to enjoy it - as opposed to getting frustrated by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    - as opposed to getting frustrated by it.
    I feel as if you are not getting the FULL Mustang experience.
    -Don____________

stangstevers
    Sounds like a separatist clown to me. Trust me these people (some are in the FLQ terrorist group) should be kicked out of Quebec and Canada. Also la fête national... Quebec isn’t a nation - get over it.

Sorry I grew up there and this language war is dumber than shit.

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    I feel as if you are not getting the FULL Mustang experience.
    Whereas I feel I am now getting the full Mustang ownership experience. Ever since my 2012 Black convertible, forward.