Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,494

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

stangstevers
    Picked up a somewhat decent keyboard today so I can teach my 5 year old some twinkle little stars lol

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    SPA.......
    Eau Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    In other news, I got it down to 8.2L/100km this morning. In the slow lane going 80kmh in 6th gear and wind at my back lol... My average was 9.3 though because I did have a few moments of fun too. I can't believe these things, I should have got one in 2015 lol
    Love my 2018 and see the same sort of mileage. They are fun to drive. Great looking, power, handling, comforts and good gas mileage, really hard combo to beat.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Out to the other side of London and back today in the Ram, cruising in the 115-125ish range, saw an average of 10.9ltr / 100kms. This also included stop and go traffic from just past Milton most of the way across the city.
    Same tank of fuel, off to Orillia n back yesterday via 404 - 48 - 12, average fell to 10.5.

rental this time was a 2018 GMC 3500, but still with the 6.0. averaged 27.8 L/100km towing the trailer up to Restoule and back. really miss my truck.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    rental this time was a 2018 GMC 3500, but still with the 6.0. averaged 27.8 L/100km towing the trailer up to Restoule and back. really miss my truck.
    Holy hell. Bet it rode like a chuck wagon too.

motor under powers but handles the trailer really well. almost makes me think I should have bought a superduty but it would have to have the diesel and I wasn't paying the extra 10K for it.

ford should look at using the eco boost as an entry level motor in the 250.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    motor under powers but handles the trailer really well. almost makes me think I should have bought a superduty but it would have to have the diesel and I wasn't paying the extra 10K for it.

ford should look at using the eco boost as an entry level motor in the 250.
    You’d need to do a lot of towing to justify a 2500+, they’re way more expensive for maintenance, and new purchase price, and of course they’re heavier, so their mileage generally sucks.

Just accepted a management position with the Co. I work for, gonna miss the I.T (field) work I've been doing for the last 29 years. No more company vehicle, so now I need a new daily driver to get to our Scarborough office. Couldn't handle the physicality of my previous role anymore, office desk job now...

Congrats, sounds like you need a 2018 Mustang as a daily driver now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate