Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Great idea....thanks

stangstevers
    They do make great daily drivers.

Screw that, drive the fox!

Update. After a week away still no truck.

Body shop agrees that the door isn’t aceptable and is going to be redone. When I asked about it not driving straight they said it is because it’s elextronic power steering and it is programmed to compensate for the crown of the road. I said so why does it drive straight then the wheel cocks an 1/8 to one side and the truck drives into the opposite lane?

He said oh.

Less than 20 min later they said that the stearing and vibration problems were becasie they did’t do the alignment after replacing the one front drive shaft and that it’s all fixed now. (Fastest road test and alignment I have ever heard of)

Motor and trans issues they basically said insurance won’t even consider it untill it’s actuall broken. (Aprantly funny noises and jumping out of gear isnt broke)

And they said the interior was all detailed and good to go.

Untill I pointed out the scratches on the bezels all the missing cup and tray liners and the discolouration. That is still in the leather.

So they are gonna order more parts and I’m being told hopefully Friday. (For the third separate Friday)

So now it’s been 2 months without our truck

V6416
    Happy I don't have to smell fishy coolant anymore! Big thanks to ZR for the new rad! Best experience I've ever had having an auto repair done

Quote Originally Posted by FoxRod View Post
    Just accepted a management position with the Co. I work for, gonna miss the I.T (field) work I've been doing for the last 29 years. No more company vehicle, so now I need a new daily driver to get to our Scarborough office. Couldn't handle the physicality of my previous role anymore, office desk job now...
    Congratulations!
    FABMAN

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Update. After a week away still no truck.

Body shop agrees that the door isn’t aceptable and is going to be redone. When I asked about it not driving straight they said it is because it’s elextronic power steering and it is programmed to compensate for the crown of the road. I said so why does it drive straight then the wheel cocks an 1/8 to one side and the truck drives into the opposite lane?

He said oh.

Less than 20 min later they said that the stearing and vibration problems were becasie they did’t do the alignment after replacing the one front drive shaft and that it’s all fixed now. (Fastest road test and alignment I have ever heard of)

Motor and trans issues they basically said insurance won’t even consider it untill it’s actuall broken. (Aprantly funny noises and jumping out of gear isnt broke)

And they said the interior was all detailed and good to go.

Untill I pointed out the scratches on the bezels all the missing cup and tray liners and the discolouration. That is still in the leather.

So they are gonna order more parts and I’m being told hopefully Friday. (For the third separate Friday)

So now it’s been 2 months without our truck
    Yikes, this is a complete disaster....are you planning to keep the truck?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Yikes, this is a complete disaster....are you planning to keep the truck?
    I'm stuck in a lease for the next 5 years

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    I'm stuck in a lease for the next 5 years
    I think you need to get outta that one....eeeesh stuff of nightmares man. So sorry to hear, hate thieves.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

lease is only couple months old, im stuck or our a tone of money