Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,503

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by V6416 View Post
    Happy I don't have to smell fishy coolant anymore! Big thanks to ZR for the new rad! Best experience I've ever had having an auto repair done
    Great meeting you today, thanks again n enjoy.

stangstevers
    Which insurance company is this? Also I think it's time to get a lawyer... even if it costs you 5 grand or more, still worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    I'm stuck in a lease for the next 5 years
    Wow a 5 yr lease? Guess its been a while since I bought a new vehicle

Sorry. 4 year lease.

I just want my truck back. My rental feels more like my vehicle than my own truck does. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Which insurance company is this? Also I think it's time to get a lawyer... even if it costs you 5 grand or more, still worth it.
    Cooperators. Seems like lawyers can’t do shit without long expensive fights.

And since our insurance laws are written by the government in cahoots with the insurance company’s. as long as they are following their own policy. There is nothing the courts can do

stangstevers
    Cooperators? I guess cooperating isn’t with the customer in this case. I’d still talk to a lawyer

stangstevers
    Got a glimpse of this couponing show... people saying they are broke then happy their $120 cart packed with pizza pockets and cola ends up costing 40 bucks.

WTF
    Trudeau is so fucking useless on so many files it defies comprehension

what I would give for this blowhard bullshit spinner to knock on my door during an election

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    name something he got right.
    his hair style? And even then, I don't see what he has that makes women so wet? Would love to be able to donate 10 grand to get a ring match with him, no gloves, no rules and absolutely no jail time for whatever happens, pure immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    his hair style? And even then, I don't see what he has that makes women so wet? Would love to be able to donate 10 grand to get a ring match with him, no gloves, no rules and absolutely no jail time for whatever happens, pure immunity.
    Money. He has money.