Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    People SUCK. Driving home last night and in 10 minutes I saw 4 cars with no lights on whatsoever. F'in idiots. HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT YOUR LIGHTS ARE NOT ON!!!!!!!!

Oh and today a F250 had his highbeams blinding me on the 407.
    Yup, same here. A simple 10 min drive home from work last night, 2 cars with no lights on and a prick behind me with his highbeams on. The biggest offenders I find are the ones who drive Corollas and Civics that are doing this.

They need to remove the switch and have it turn on automatically or an even better idea would be to have them on all the time as soon as you start the car. I believe that there is a change to this method coming up in 2020 or 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Todays cars have dashboards that are "always lit" replaced with a little green "lights on" icon. It's easy to "forget" I think plus the DRL... Cars shouldn't be allowed to be produced this way, not sure which designer came up with that brilliant idea but lights should always be set to auto.

Those drivers are the worst offenders by far! Lexus drivers just are simply to lazy to even bother turning them on. F. U. offenders.

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Yup, same here. A simple 10 min drive home from work last night, 2 cars with no lights on and a prick behind me with his highbeams on. The biggest offenders I find are the ones who drive Corollas and Civics that are doing this.

apparently if you google idiot driver you get this...

Untitled.jpg

Went for a cruise on the 400 last night, spotted at least 4-5 cars with no lights on. I can understand old cars that don’t have a auto setting.. but new ones? Wtf?
    '88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    I own a lexus, and am lazy, just sayin
    Too lazy to set the switch to auto and leave it there forever? Even my 93 Lexus had auto headlights.....

So this is where we’re at as a society: we are no longer capable of telling if it’s dark outside or not?
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    Like my 93 Fox, my 92 Lexus is currently on stands. Can't remember if it has auto headlights. If it has it, I might use it. Fundamentally I prefer a simple light switch, instead of some auto circuit that has more failure modes than the simple switch. I do agree that illuminated instruments are the root of the problem and a stupid idea. My ideal solution is headlights on, instruments on, headlights off, instruments off.

Call it mental laziness, no thinking required to determine if lights are on with a clear intuitive indicator staring me in the face.
    Mine was a 93 LS400 and I wish I never sold it.

stangstevers
    It’s funny how people still put big ass wings on stock farty 4 door civics. Despite all the ridicule online, people still do this? The one I saw had the wing about a foot over the roofline. A superbird without the super and not really a bird, maybe a mosquito...

Football provincial finals this weekend in Belleville, guess I’m not bringing the Mustang now. Long walk home if the plates get pulled lol.