Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Lets start this one off by saying i'm not a racist guy. I don't care if your black, white , yellow, green..... an asshole is an asshole!!! Comes in all colors. That being said, I was at the light on the off ramp at Brock rd in Pickering waiting for the light to go green. While waiting, I somehow turned the key back in my ignition and didn't know my car shut off. Went to drive away when light went green and obviously no go. Young black punk behind me starts laying into the horn like a mad man and tears around me. I catch up to him and tell him "hey man, my car shut off". He responded with "FUCK YOU!!" He took off in his white Mercedes, got in front of me and did the brake thing. Now it got worse because i started to lose it and did it back to him (not the right thing to do on my part). He told me to "FUCK YOU around 8 times when I tried to speak with him. People like this POS don't help how people view his race. Its sad....thought shit like this left with the 80's. Rant over.

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    Lets start this one off by saying i'm not a racist guy. I don't care if your black, white , yellow, green..... an asshole is an asshole!!! Comes in all colors. That being said, I was at the light on the off ramp at Brock rd in Pickering waiting for the light to go green. While waiting, I somehow turned the key back in my ignition and didn't know my car shut off. Went to drive away when light went green and obviously no go. Young black punk behind me starts laying into the horn like a mad man and tears around me. I catch up to him and tell him "hey man, my car shut off". He responded with "FUCK YOU!!" He took off in his white Mercedes, got in front of me and did the brake thing. Now it got worse because i started to lose it and did it back to him (not the right thing to do on my part). He told me to "FUCK YOU around 8 times when I tried to speak with him. People like this POS don't help how people view his race. Its sad....thought shit like this left with the 80's. Rant over.
    That's not a race thing, it's an asshole thing. The guy was an asshole... nothing to do with the number of melanocytes he had in his skin.

Edit: I did read some interesting research about different races and behavior types a while back. The guy who wrote it probably got killed, or at least destroyed career-wise. I'm not a doctor so I can't really come to a conclusion if he had some sort of bias in his research or not. I like to think all humans are equally stupid though.

stangstevers
    One thing I learnt, can't beat them... join 'em. I'm an expert at being stupid... it's like 2nd nature to me for some reason lol

Best bumper sticker I ever seen: The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.

Mustang Occasionally
    Why include his race at all then in this story..?

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    Why include “white Mercedes”, or “young punk”

Why assign relevance to specific words.
    White Mercedes? I guess because we’re car guys, but no, it’s not necessary.

Why include young punk? Because it’s the OP’s opinion.

But race has absolutely no relevance, IMO.

Club Supporter
    Not a race thing - see this with people from all backgrounds. The soccer mom ones usually surprise me because they are carrying around kids.

Since you eventually behaved the same way he's probably telling the story from the other side about this a-hole X race guy who was on his phone at the traffic light and not paying attention then started slamming on his brakes as well, and endangering other motorists.

some of the worst drivers have the "baby in back seat" sticker

Said white mercedes because its obviously his dad's. Young punk....because he is!! I had a lot more respect for my elders when I was his age. And exactly what do you consider an old person (I assume OP's is that)?