Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,540

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    At least roof over your head, crazy rain possible today as well.
    True. Always a bright side.
    ~Scott B

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    time-lapse video of your method would have generated many youtube hits

Problem with that was filming would have taken too long
    Don’t recall but 3 + months for short time lapse ; for one post lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Just spent the last hour on my roof, re-sticking loose shingle, etc, etc, last 2 storms I lost parts of my roof both times ! F-ing roofing co has my name at the top of the list ! Hoping I come away unscathed this time !!!!
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

stangstevers
    My garage roof leaked when I moved in... thought WTF the roof isn't old at all. Turns out they aligned a drain from the 2nd roof right into a vent on the garage... FFS... easy fix though.

This latest deluge should serve as a good reminder for folks to clean out your gutters, downspouts, roof drains, any of your water removal systems. With the windy conditions we seem to incur nowadays there's likely tonnes of debris in those systems, and if they aren't flowing they're allowing water to back up and invade your water proofing. Also with winter coming cleaning all that out is a good way to prevent ice damming.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

stangstevers
    Car shows...

Probably an age thing but I feel like I didn't change but everything else around me is different. I just don't like car shows, only been to 2 this season (and they were great shows) and I'm left with the feeling "meh" I'm getting tired of the scene. Just not fun to sit around a car in the hot sun and talk about the same fucking thing for 5 hours straight.

I might as well sell everything and drive a Prius lol I think I'm turning into a non-car-guy :/

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    One has a pretty solid record of accomplishments as well as a very full calendar, the other does not.

LOL on one of those.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    Trump is negotiating with NK.

What is a better negotiating tactic; stating you're dealing with a tyrant, or you like the person you're negotiating with. Especially since Kim is known to have a massive ego and cult of personality.

CHrystia Freeland just attended a conference on "dealing with a tyrant". At a different, but recent event where she accepted a "diplomat of the year award" she made thinly veiled negative comments about Trump.

Let's see how that works out for NAFTA talks (Hint, the white house is pissed, and yesterdays post negotiations press conference Freeland refused to even use the work "progress" when repeatedly pressed). This also got her frozen out of US/ mexico negotiations.

I suppose you could call this a success as it's pretty obvious the Libs want talks to fail in order to court the anti Trump voters here in Canada. Can you smell a snap election coming?
    The WH doesn't care about what Freeland attends or doesn't - their game plan and divide and conquer was laid out from the beginning. Basic Sun Tzu by their NAFTA team.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    your wrong but go ahead and keep believing cnn. just like Nikki Haley, spenf tens of thousands re vamping her place...… oh wait no that was just another democrat spend that the media lied about
    I don't know anything about Haley but given how many people actually resigned or was fired from the Trump administration for misuse of public funds (public record), there may be a cockroach there. The detention of teenagers back in 2013 was a very different scenario than baby prisons today - which Trump also said was wrong - he's on video saying this (even though it was his doing although he tried to make it sound like he was saving them from prison).

And the examples the media have been posing for these “internment camps” as you and they refer to them. Have been proven false. With pictures known to be from pre trump.