Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Club Supporter
    Nope - the video walkthroughs include current government officials who wanted to see the "conditions" including video shown on Fox News (not their younger selves from 5 years ago) but that's fine if you believe that. Unless Fox News is showing the same old as new videos as "the media"....

Even your peeps at False News are acknowledging the internment camps/tents with current video while Fox & Friends is saying it's OK because the caged children (12 months and up in age) are not "our children" (sic American). The F&F segment is searchable via Google.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/579972307...#sp=show-clips

Is this theory from Alex Jones?

On my way to go pay $270 in parking tickets for parking in front of our house. F-U Burlington

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Club Supporter
    ^^Ouch! Is it an overnight restriction?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    funny, Mexico struck a deal they're happy with.
    Of course, they're basically a third world country....not hard to improve from there. Have you seen their new terms?

stangstevers
    Seems pretty successful to me. I think trudeau is doing a fantastic job... At ruining the country as his communist comrades are instructing him to do.

I think if his old man was here he would of told trump to go fuddle-duddle himself a long time ago

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    Name a Trudeau program or effort that was a success. Admittedly I'm biased but i'm tapped out

a few snippits from Manny Montenegino's twitter account (@Manny _Ottawa)

Amazing what Liberals get away with
    1. Buys $4.5B Pipeline while passing Bill 69 making Pipelines impossible 2. Intentionally killing #NAFTA
    3. Breaking Ethics Laws -7 Times
    4. $Bs on UN seat - abandoned
    5. $80B in deficits
    6. Sexual groping assault
    7. Unprecedented days off

Investments in Canada 40 yr low!
    1. Trudeau killed Pipelines
    2. Trudeau killed oil industry
    3. Added Carbon taxes
    4. One year of #NAFTA uncertainty
    5. High Corp taxes vs USA This is why Canada only created 41K Private sector jobs in last year.

Fact that this has not been reported:
    1. USA leads in CO2 reduction
    2. Canada 7th worst in world Confirms:
    1. #FakeNewsMedia
    2. Media love of Justin Trudeau .
    3. Media Hate @realDonaldTrump
    4. Climate Change a fraud.
    5. $Bs tax lost for no reason
    I wasn't talking about Trudeau?

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Nope - the video walkthroughs include current government officials who wanted to see the "conditions" including video shown on Fox News (not their younger selves from 5 years ago) but that's fine if you believe that. Unless Fox News is showing the same old as new videos as "the media"....

Even your peeps at False News are acknowledging the internment camps/tents with current video while Fox & Friends is saying it's OK because the caged children (12 months and up in age) are not "our children" (sic American). The F&F segment is searchable via Google.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/579972307...#sp=show-clips

Is this theory from Alex Jones?
    Did you just link a video to prove the horrible “interment camps” for children that dosnt actually show any children? Yes yes you did.

See my issue is the terms used to push a falce narrative. (One you buying and pushing right along). Internment camp would indicate poor conditions and mistreatment. As they were in ww2

The reality is they are care centres and plenty of picture and video evidence on the internet showing that they are like big day cares where kids get medical care, counseling, crafts and schooling. Stop the fear mongering. Stop spreading lies to push a political agenda.

What would fix the problem? IF PEOPLE STOPPED BREAKING THE LAW

If my wife and I for rob an bank we don’t get a free pass becasie we have kids. We get caught we go to jail and if there is no guardian for my kids they go to a “state” sponsored foster home or group home depending on what’s available.

This is fact. It has nothing to do with Alex Jones or Fox News. Stop with the straw man act

Parents break the law by crossing boarder illegally. Kids cannot be jailed becasie parents break the law. This is the law in the us (and here in Canada). Kids go to a care center until family can be found or until
    The parents are deported.

These are the facts.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Did you just link a video to prove the horrible “interment camps” for children that dosnt actually show any children? Yes yes you did.

See my issue is the terms used to push a falce narrative. (One you buying and pushing right along). Internment camp would indicate poor conditions and mistreatment. As they were in ww2

The reality is they are care centres and plenty of picture and video evidence on the internet showing that they are like big day cares where kids get medical care, counseling, crafts and schooling. Stop the fear mongering. Stop spreading lies to push a political agenda.

What would fix the problem? IF PEOPLE STOPPED BREAKING THE LAW

If my wife and I for rob an bank we don’t get a free pass becasie we have kids. We get caught we go to jail and if there is no guardian for my kids they go to a “state” sponsored foster home or group home depending on what’s available.

This is fact. It has nothing to do with Alex Jones or Fox News. Stop with the straw man act

Parents break the law by crossing boarder illegally. Kids cannot be jailed becasie parents break the law. This is the law in the us (and here in Canada). Kids go to a care center until family can be found or until
    The parents are deported.

These are the facts.
    There are other videos on the Fox News site so there is public record. There are also people walking up to border crossings and asking for asylum - which is complying with the law. Even Trump on camera saying it's bad and should stop - he signed a "paper" in the Oval Office on camera - or maybe that was fake video.

Sure, sure....it's just like daycare.

Club Supporter
    Changing the narrative - don't need this thread locked: Crazy couple weeks in the weed world. Cannot believe the Tilray ride.

Have not heard of one case of someone being arrested for walking out to a crossing.

See you mixing the difference between actually being arrested and waiting your turn in a government facility. To be checked and cleared. Which may not be ideal but is better than just letting them walk threw as Obama did. Which is why they are in the state they are with so many.

Keep twisting the narrative to tell the story you want though.