Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Carding and metal detectors in the subway system, at least the stations near ghetto neighbourhoods.

But even that the SJWs will cry about discrimination against poor people. Well guess what... shit happens, stats are stats. Math has no feelings. We should really start rounding up SJW's and put them in camps, maybe air-drop them into extremist middle-eastern countries or north korea or something.
    You'll have to lock up a lot of people in Woodbridge too because that's where the money is flowing back to.

stangstevers
    I just got home and ate an entire fucking apple pie... Feel a bit sick LOL gonna go to sleep for an hour or so

Sugar knocks me on my azz

^^^Hey John u ever work ?? u lazy SHIT ! LOL, what u'r excuse today , RAINING !!!!
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Quote Originally Posted by MINT2000 View Post
    ^^^Hey John u ever work ?? u lazy SHIT ! LOL, what u'r excuse today , RAINING !!!!
    Semi retired....I wish , in between seasons ....& ya it’s a rain day don’t want to wet my hair

We have any members with experience in terms of tax sale tenders on property? Just have a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Semi retired....I wish , in between seasons ....& ya it’s a rain day don’t want to wet my hair
    Ya , u only wish u had a few locks ! guess it's all the better to see the hammer dents in your melon ! LOL , sorry buddy , that one was a low blow !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Quote Originally Posted by MINT2000 View Post
    Ya , u only wish u had a few locks ! guess it's all the better to see the hammer dents in your melon ! LOL , sorry buddy , that one was a low blow !
    Working with a Senior (citizen) I wuz overwhelmed by your experience & tenacity & grumpiness.....& yes I clipped my nuggin with a hammer ....you happy now

I didn't say a word Bro ! although I hope u'r young'in swings a tin basher's stick better than u !!