Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by MINT2000 View Post
    I didn't say a word Bro ! although I hope u'r young'in swings a tin basher's stick better than u !!
    That’s my story & im sticking to it :P
    Last edited by Screw; 09-25-2018 at 07:28 PM.

'86 LX--5.2 Predator,TVS 2.65,built 6r80,308 gear,recaros,etc, 863 rwhp....@15 psi
    '03 Cobra DSG built 4v,TW cams,built t56.G-force axles ---3.0 Whipple 840 rwhp……….(18psi)
    '23 Ranger Lariat Splash.

Anyone else heard of this “Wild Cherry” story? Guy should be in Cali by now, hope he still has his van.....

https://www.bnd.com/news/local/article218398110.html

No but sorta interesting read.

Interested to see how this plays out. I know I would be upset if someone removed a vehicle from my property without permission. No matter the state the vehicle is in. Still theft in my eyes. Abandoned on private property? This guy may be charged and have to return the van. Either way. Cool piece of history ........ going to check out Van Nuys Blvd movie now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Anyone else heard of this “Wild Cherry” story? Guy should be in Cali by now, hope he still has his van.....

https://www.bnd.com/news/local/article218398110.html

stangstevers
    I have to stay away from the news. Learning about trudeau's priorities like taxing the middle class to put economic migrants into hotels, ignoring how his refugees are killing innocent people in the country, etc...

Making me want to be an actual racist piece of shit the left would think I am because I don't agree with their extremist views.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Never heard of the van, never heard of the movie. Either way, van sounds stolen to me.
    If somebody has a vehicle on their private property, and somebody removes it without authorization, it is stolen- Officer Ian Hoey
    That being said; sounds like Carter tried to salvage the vehicle and follow the proper channels. Godin hoped the van would one day be restored, well, now it is.
    Got mixed feelings about this one. On one hand it's stolen. On the other hand it's restored.
    -Don____________

Ya super conflicted about it. How many years does a vehicle have to sit, unregistered, before ownership is viewed as forfeited? Also he said he had an LEO on site when he removed it, so they must not have viewed this a theft initially. Also find it all too convenient that they didnt notice it was "stolen" until right after the guy finishes the resto, despite him publicizing the entire process throughout.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    ...despite him publicizing the entire process throughout.
    *reminds me ....I should ask my father if he has checked FB lately to see if his old Chrysler 300 has been restored.
    -Don____________

It was on their property that they were still paying property tax on, in my mind that means it is not abandoned.

Cars have sat in barns for decades but are still the original owners, being out in the open does not mean it is not someone's property.