Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Ya super conflicted about it. How many years does a vehicle have to sit, unregistered, before ownership is viewed as forfeited? Also he said he had an LEO on site when he removed it, so they must not have viewed this a theft initially. Also find it all too convenient that they didnt notice it was "stolen" until right after the guy finishes the resto, despite him publicizing the entire process throughout.
    I’m conflicted about it as well, but according to Cali law, it must have valid registration to remain “your property”, I’m quite sure that’s what the article says. Further, he went through all the proper channels and did everything by the book, so if anyone is to blame, it’s whoever registered it in his name without a bill of sale or title.

Now, let’s all be honest here, that van had been sitting for what, 20 years? The “owners” were never gonna restore it, it would sit there until one or both of them died. In my eyes, he saved it, and he tried to do it legally.
    I can see both sides though, it’s a sticky one for sure.

love the way Hollywood rolls. spend years hiding predators, then Cosby finally gets held accountable (if you can call it that) and what is the reaction? "see Crosby is guilty that means Kavanaugh is guilty too"

what a bunch of twats.

Past few weeks have really driven in the point that it's time for me to find a new job. It isn't like it is one big thing, it's the dozens or hundreds of little things that just make me not want to show up every morning.

Quote Originally Posted by IanGTCS View Post
    Past few weeks have really driven in the point that it's time for me to find a new job. It isn't like it is one big thing, it's the dozens or hundreds of little things that just make me not want to show up every morning.
    Ya that is a shiatty feeling , our place is upside down, they’ve lost my commitment, I enjoy doing my own , it has its ups & downs too . Good luck stay positive

Me at 5:30 - "I'm exhausted. Cant wait to go home, eat dinner than not leave couch until early bed tonight"
    Me at 6:30 - "Oh hey, the guys wanna go grab a couple drinks tonight, guess I could swing by have one then be home by 10"
    Me at 9:00 - "Guess a couple drinks"
    Me at 11:00 - "SWEET CAROLINE, BA BA BA"
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

OMG I’m rolling on the ground here laughing, picturing Laffs singing Sweet Caroline! Ba ba ba

edit: wow, must of been some THC in that "Hoptical Illusions" IPA beer I had last night. Totally thought somebody else posted that. And the thought of that person singing "Sweet Caroline" was absolutely hilarious! It's still funny, but not as preposterous.
    Last edited by RedSN; 09-27-2018 at 08:36 AM.
    -Don____________

stangstevers
    I have to go to Yorkdale mall today, wish I could carry protection... fucking ghetto mall.

stangstevers
    Oh I do follow those tactics...

03svt
    Its that time of year, company closed up pool yesterday and I’m putting away patio furniture today/taking down my TV from the canopy.

This sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Me at 5:30 - "I'm exhausted. Cant wait to go home, eat dinner than not leave couch until early bed tonight"
    Me at 6:30 - "Oh hey, the guys wanna go grab a couple drinks tonight, guess I could swing by have one then be home by 10"
    Me at 9:00 - "Guess a couple drinks"
    Me at 11:00 - "SWEET CAROLINE, BA BA BA"
    Hilarious