Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

stangstevers
    Woot!!! 80 Cobra on its way to get crushed. Notch underside still looks pretty good I can finally see it again.

The car enthusiast of all makes need to band together, this targeting is bs !

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    maybe we should post bail for that tire slasher in TO

stangstevers
    Should make a few email templates and list of email addresses to send them to and spread that shit all over the internet...

Not sure if this is a municipal thing, maybe we can start asking Ford to stop this stupid attack on the hobby as well...

it's everywhere in Ontario - heard not too long ago they where hanging out at CTMP checking cars driving in to race - their phuckers cause if you come with a trailer they will harass you for that...useless tools just rapping us for more money

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    it's everywhere in Ontario - heard not too long ago they where hanging out at CTMP checking cars driving in to race - their phuckers cause if you come with a trailer they will harass you for that...useless tools just rapping us for more money
    Some event this coming weekend there , wonder if there will be same fiasco

What happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Called rogers to complain about not having NHL Center Ice anymore...They said it was now offered as an add on for $199 per year. I told them I was not going to pay that and I would go else where. They reviewed my account and dropped the monthly bill by $55. That's a saving of $660 a year!!!! But had to pay $175 for NHL package. There's more cash to the Mustang fund!!!!

stangstevers
    At some point a sweet 82GT will roll around for a fair price too... That would be winning!

stangstevers
    on my mind? Moist farts... probably need to take a dump... work dumps are best. Get paid to shit...