Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

WTF
    did some yardwork yesterday aft

started by sweeping off the deck

so.....move the furniture off the upper deck and sweep it

then start to move furniture off the lower deck to the upper deck

one of the covered chairs is a bigger biatch to move than usual......it's almost like something has glued it to the deck...way heavier

then it dawns on me

yikes.....so I stand back and ripp the cover off

that was one big muther-fucking raccoon

I fucking hate raccoons

No freakin way.

03svt
    Why did I drink so much last night....

Practice.

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    No freakin way.
    I'm glad it wasn't Jodi who discovered the big bastard.....she'd probably never go back out there

the thing was huge....musta weighed 30-40 lbs

never made a peep....just waddled off the deck and to the back of the yard and then gone

so my new routine involves rattling the chairs before I take the covers off

stangstevers
    I don't know why we are not allowed to kill racoons? Find a nest of baby racoons, kill 'em with a shovel to the head. No harm done, it's just a pest. It's not like you're killing someone's property like a cat or something... I wouldn't use a gun for that though, unless you live in Alaska or something lol...

Are gay ass vegans running things now? Killing animals, especially ones who break into garbage bins, is perfectly fine.

stangstevers
    In other news, I think I'll do one last wash/detail of the season for the 5.0... Got the winter beaters ready with winter tires and all that jazz. The Mustang is insured until nov 1st.

Some people ask why I have a dislike for computers despite working on appliances for a living which all use computers to run.

I more than most understand warranty repair, what’s covered. What’s not. And why.
    Constantly get people mad at me because misused product, three years out of warranty that cost 2500 new needs a $50part.

So why the hate for computers?

I spend 1700 on what’s suppose to be a quality system with quality components. After 6 months it does an auto update which gums up the computer.

Worked fine when I went to bed. Auto update to Windows ten, wake up in the morning. No sound.

So talk to my “IT” guy at work.
    As he suggests. Un install sound driver and when I go to re install it’s gone. Go to asus website. Download driver. Reinstall
    Still no sound. Try a couple other things. Still no sound. Contact Asus tech. They recommend a factory reset.
    Try that. Still no sound. They tell me I’ll have to take it in.

Take it to geek squad yep known proble, with Windows 10 update. Need to reinstall up date. Tried that, need to reinstall drivers. I tried that, need to reboot from factory spec. I tried that

Oh you have one of those. Okay we need to wipe the drove and reinstall Windows 10from a different source.

What’s that gonna cost. 300 bucks. Is that corpvered under warranty? No

So my 6 month old laptop is out of commission becasie of an update that I didn’t ask for. That Microsoft knows is a problem but won’t stop the auto updates. And as a result I get to pay for the fix becasie the warranty covers the unit but not the fucking software.

I hate computers.

^^ I gave up trying to understand them , I use my iPhone more than my desktop

I rigged my Windows 10 pro to not download updates automatically. It tells me which updates it wants to download then I have to manually say it's ok for the download. Gives me time to research the update.
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!