Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,501

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

And your solution is to move to San Francisco?
    Have you ever been to California, I was there the night Trump was elected, there was serious fear that LA was going to be on fire. They did have people block the highways for a couple days.

Dianne Feinstein is literally my worst nightmare
    That would be one of the last places I'd want to move to although the weather is literally perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    I'm having a phone interview with a company in San Fransisco this afternoon. Problem is my wife also needs to find a company to hire her....

Looks like trudeau will win a majority next year... I'm just trying to cover my family's ass. Time to ditch this bitch of a pussy country and move on to the best country in the world.

Problem is it will take me a long time to get a job in the USA :/
    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Why is so much “preparation” required to make something not-illegal.

Am I being too simplistic in thinking that LESS law enforcement is required now, than was before?
    You won't believe the shitshow this has been. And every province has different rules and some have idiotic rules that contradict themselves and/or payment systems rules. Most of the emails I had on Thursday/Friday was about this rollout/change and kept hearing convosIn the office about it all day on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    You won't believe the shitshow this has been.
    But that’s my point. It feels like a contrived shit show. Yesterday it was illegal, tomorrow it will be legal. Why can’t it be as simple as continue what you were doing, just don’t throw people in jail for doing it?
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    But that’s my point. It feels like a contrived shit show. Yesterday it was illegal, tomorrow it will be legal. Why can’t it be as simple as continue what you were doing, just don’t throw people in jail for doing it?
    I don’t know anyone who got more than a slap on the wrist for weed 🤷*♂️
    '88 LX

After reading some of this thread I'm so glad I did not get sucked into the free "upgrade" from windows 7 to windows 10..

Idfk I just did an upgrade on my iPhone and its glitchy

stangstevers
    windows 10 isn't terrible. I have it on my main machine and older surface pro... as well as work laptop. The auto updates can't be turned off via the "easy" GUI.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Some people ask why I have a dislike for computers despite working on appliances for a living which all use computers to run.

I more than most understand warranty repair, what’s covered. What’s not. And why.
    Constantly get people mad at me because misused product, three years out of warranty that cost 2500 new needs a $50part.

So why the hate for computers?

I spend 1700 on what’s suppose to be a quality system with quality components. After 6 months it does an auto update which gums up the computer.

Worked fine when I went to bed. Auto update to Windows ten, wake up in the morning. No sound.

So talk to my “IT” guy at work.
    As he suggests. Un install sound driver and when I go to re install it’s gone. Go to asus website. Download driver. Reinstall
    Still no sound. Try a couple other things. Still no sound. Contact Asus tech. They recommend a factory reset.
    Try that. Still no sound. They tell me I’ll have to take it in.

Take it to geek squad yep known proble, with Windows 10 update. Need to reinstall up date. Tried that, need to reinstall drivers. I tried that, need to reboot from factory spec. I tried that

Oh you have one of those. Okay we need to wipe the drove and reinstall Windows 10from a different source.

What’s that gonna cost. 300 bucks. Is that corpvered under warranty? No

So my 6 month old laptop is out of commission becasie of an update that I didn’t ask for. That Microsoft knows is a problem but won’t stop the auto updates. And as a result I get to pay for the fix becasie the warranty covers the unit but not the fucking software.

I hate computers.
    when I'm older than I am now I will likely disconnect - no phone - no computer - no wifi - cause when I'm 80 I ain't trying to figure out my a computer bullshit - if the government wants to get ahold of me they will have to knock on my door or buy a stamp cause I'm not pissing my money away on wifi and over priced cell service....lol i'll be fishin"

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    when I'm older than I am now I will likely disconnect - no phone - no computer - no wifi - cause when I'm 80 I ain't trying to figure out my a computer bullshit - if the government wants to get ahold of me they will have to knock on my door or buy a stamp cause I'm not pissing my money away on wifi and over priced cell service....lol i'll be fishin"
    I’m hoping by the time I’m 80 they can just plug the computer into our brains. I’ll just join the matrix lol

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    I’m hoping by the time I’m 80 they can just plug the computer into our brains. I’ll just join the matrix lol
    I don’t think I’ll make it to 80!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk