Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

With a lil searching, can usually buy take off / used OEM alum wheels for winter use on one heck of a deal.

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    With a lil searching, can usually buy take off / used OEM alum wheels for winter use on one heck of a deal.
    Bought new set up for the family hauler (EX Sport) was searching for used alloys for my f150, almost a month of searching, a couple times a day, people not responding or just asking way to much money I ended up buying new, didn’t get OEM like I wanted to, but purchased some ION rims, decent priced.

Hopefully they hold up and don’t look like shit in a year.

Same here. Have messaged countless people on kijiji.. most don't respond and the others are out to lunch on the price, can almost buy new for what they ask.

I'm ok with the ugly steelies.. they don't bug me.

Dunno if I want to try hercules avalanche xtreme or cooper discoverer, prices are pretty similar.. coopers being $100 more total.
    '88 LX

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Same here. Have messaged countless people on kijiji.. most don't respond and the others are out to lunch on the price, can almost buy new for what they ask.

Great thing about steelies if you curb them they are readily available and fairly inexpensive. Alloys are tough to find singles if you ever screw one up...

^^^ Also bought 4 17" steel wheels and 4 tpms sensors with 225 65 17 Blizzak DM V2's, and WeatherTech mats...

Ooops Sorry, thought this was the What did you buy thread....

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxRod View Post
    ^^^ Also bought 4 17" steel wheels and 4 tpms sensors with 225 65 17 Blizzak DM V2's, and WeatherTech mats...

Ooops Sorry, thought this was the What did you buy thread....
    Haha, I ran the DMv2’s last year on our X3, they performed well enough I bought 2 sets

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post

Dunno if I want to try hercules avalanche xtreme or cooper discoverer, prices are pretty similar.. coopers being $100 more total.
    Replied in another thread, have run both. Herc's will out winter tire the Coopers but not by a huge margin but the Herc's do give up ever so slightly in ride quality though. I still chose Hercules for my current ride.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Go to Napa pick up one of these

https://www.napacanada.com/en/p/NOR05624

stick it in your drill.
    High speed light pressure.

Your welcome.

Well for all u fkrs that think you know it all ....listen to the peeps that do this shiat and pick a hot summer day to do stripe removal , use low moderate heat or else you will bake it on and have to buy the magic eraser that u put on your drill and make a fkn mess as you hold your breath and hope u don’t fk the paint ....

Thanks for the advice Scrape that I didn’t listen to
    And thanks to 5.4 for the bailout tool

Lesson learned

pics?

LOL, sorry.
    I can only imagine how frustrating it would be. I can't stand taking price stickers / labels off stuff from the store. Stupid stickers.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    pics?

LOL, sorry.
    I can only imagine how frustrating it would be. I can't stand taking price stickers / labels off stuff from the store. Stupid stickers.
    Nope

I only got 1 side of hood& bumper dun
    Gonna go with MY hair dryer on the other side , see how that goes