Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Going to SEMA tomorrow boys....another bucket list item to be checked off .....

Have an amazing time.
    ~Scott B

45 min drive one way for a service call that was just the customer complaining about normal operation of the fridge she bought.

Warranty will not cover becasie there was no fault with the fridge. She is refusing to pay the bill because “it’s under warranty”

I explain warranty only covers defects. It’s laid out In The manual.

She doesn’t care if I send her a bill “she will send it along to Electrolux”

So 45 min drive there 40 min explaining the “problem” and why it does that and their 15 min explaining why warranty won’t cover it, 45 min drive home

Customer won’t pay Electrolux won’t pay.
    I didn’t sell the fridge, install the fridge or make the fridge but I’m on the hook for the time and fuel.

AND SOMEHOW IM THE BAD GUY!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    45 min drive one way for a service call that was just the customer complaining about normal operation of the fridge she bought.

Warranty will not cover becasie there was no fault with the fridge. She is refusing to pay the bill because “it’s under warranty”

I explain warranty only covers defects. It’s laid out In The manual.

She doesn’t care if I send her a bill “she will send it along to Electrolux”

So 45 min drive there 40 min explaining the “problem” and why it does that and their 15 min explaining why warranty won’t cover it, 45 min drive home

Customer won’t pay Electrolux won’t pay.
    I didn’t sell the fridge, install the fridge or make the fridge but I’m on the hook for the time and fuel.

AND SOMEHOW IM THE BAD GUY!!
    I feel for you - in my business I gave up doing warranty work - always got the shaft from the customer and the manufacturer - if I could give a bit of advice, maybe make sure the customer understands warranty and billing over the phone before you leave - it's too bad but all customers wont be that way!

When was the last time u were told ??? LOL, Enjoy Buddy !

Quote Originally Posted by Das 5.0 View Post
    Going to SEMA tomorrow boys....another bucket list item to be checked off .....
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

^^^ thanks Glen I will LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Das 5.0 View Post
    ^^^ thanks Glen I will LOL.
    enjoy sema ...

enjoy Sema. Lucky guy.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    I feel for you - in my business I gave up doing warranty work - always got the shaft from the customer and the manufacturer - if I could give a bit of advice, maybe make sure the customer understands warranty and billing over the phone before you leave - it's too bad but all customers wont be that way!
    Agree , I get year 9 warranty calling me ...then don’t wanna pay lab & call , part is under mfgr only !

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    Oh she knew, I was very clear about it. But apparently if you don’t read the clause in your manual then it doesn’t apply to you?..?

It’s only gonna get worse because since sears got off Scott free with dropping all the warranty peole had paid for we have seen manufactures and warranty company’s canceling warranty left right and Center for any reason.