Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,625

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by USAWIT2 View Post
    Neighbour couldn't be home tonight so she left a bucket of candy with a sign " please take one"
    5 kids so far at my door and the bucket's gone from her porch. Got to wonder about some people
    Bucket full of exlax?
    Just waiting for this crap to be over so we can travel again

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
    Bucket full of exlax?
    Might suggest that to them for next year

Mustang Occasionally
    Special treat for this kid... (sorry you’ll need FB for this...)

https://www.facebook.com/710530467/p...0947649020468/

Quote Originally Posted by USAWIT2 View Post
    Neighbour couldn't be home tonight so she left a bucket of candy with a sign " please take one"
    5 kids so far at my door and the bucket's gone from her porch. Got to wonder about some people
    I do that every year, probably the same thing happens, meh, I tried, not my fault some people are pieces of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    I do that every year, probably the same thing happens, meh, I tried, not my fault some people are pieces of shit.
    I know right.. whatever happened to just tossing a few eggs and moving along....
    '88 LX

WTF
    another day in the yard....and another big fucking raccoon

and this one is not acting normal

he literally came towards me as I was raking the leaves.....and he's now walking the exact same loop along the side of my house, behind the hedge etc....walking slow....just keeps walking the same loop

I'm guessing distemper (....this is raccoon #2 with distemper at my place this year)

311 got the call....now waiting for Animal Services to show up

it's like I'm living in a fucking zoo this year

^ Similar issues over my way Tim, third summer of it and counting. Two years back, fat fawker sawed shingles off the roof in a dozen plus spots. This summer, out back late on evening, here rustling on the garage roof, look up to see 4 or 5 staring down at me. Had tree service in to cut all the trees back.

WTF
    animal control just left

located but couldn't get the bastard yet....he can still climb

told me it's definitely distemper....so this raccoon is gonna deteriorate and get much worse over the next 24-48 hours

and of course....he's gonna be lingering in our backyards acting like a nutcase until he's sick enough for them to catch him

so much for raking leaves

Will they come back and attempt to trap?

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Will they come back and attempt to trap?
    yes....but she said to call if/when we see that it's looking like it's struggling and give the location

seems that it's living under a shed 4 doors down.....funny thing, when she tried to coax it towards her it started going up a tree...and when I started talking to her it came down and started coming towards me

it's like it just wants to come towards me.....just like the baby skunk earlier this year....wtf....am I Dr. Fucking Doolittle or something?

lady said with distemper they will do the exact opposite of how they would normally behave

I'm hoping the thing decides to do it's final stages of this illness in someone else's yard besides mine

we'll know soon