Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,506

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

DinoZ
    Stressed out for my younger daughter with her landlord demanding a $300 month hike on a shoebox bachelor condo unit currently at $1350 month in the Junction

This is not a life for young people trying to build a future includng basic necessities. The thought is disturbing that many are a few months away from not being able to afford housing whether rental or ownership.

rental law only allows a once a year increase of something like 4%, cant just jack it up and demand more. unless the land lord just purchased the property then there may be a loop hole.

DinoZ
    We are looking into this with the rental board. Apparently there are a few loopholes.

I wish I knew Robert DeNiro and ask him to pay the landlord a visit as in the Godfather part 2 as in the lady who had a dog and the landlord wanted to evict her then ended up reducing the rent.

Hopefully it works out but might be time to find another place regardless, just to avoid any future troubles if the land lord starts being a PITA

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Ordered some Hercules avalanche xtreme tires for the truck, hope to have em on this weekend.
    Going to blow your mind in the snow, yup, that good.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Going to blow your mind in the snow, yup, that good.
    Hope so. These duratracs are starting to drive me nuts. The noise and vibration that started halfway through this summer is insane. Great tires when new.. not so great after a few summers.

I’ll be looking for a nice highway tire next spring.. I tow the boat every weekend, it just makes sense. Think I got a lead on some 20” factory sport wheels.. fingers crossed.
    '88 LX

If you found new take off 20" Sport wheels n tires, keep in mind, stock tires are greatly underrated. While I think they fall well short of say a Michelin LTX they are no where near as bad as many described, yes even in heavy rain or cold n damp roads or even light snow.

People are dumb!!!

Need to get a whole lot smarter just to be dumb.

I sometimes wonder if I work in a Political office or a manufacturing facility.