Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Also, video cards.
    Thieving bastards.. main reason I didn’t build a new pc this year is because of the ridiculous mark up on gpu’s.
    '88 LX

After seven months of traveling through space, the NASA InSight mission has landed on Mars. A few minutes after landing, InSight sent the official "beep" to NASA to signal that it was alive and well, including a photo of the Martian surface where it landed.
    cool
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Not that long ago there were folks tapping their HELOCS to buy these....oops!

Bitcoin plunged more than 12 per cent on Monday, extending falls in recent weeks in a broad-based selloff in digital currencies as sentiment sours.

Several factors have accelerated the downturn, analysts said, including increased U.S. regulatory scrutiny and a delay to January 2019 of the widely-anticipated launch of bitcoin futures by Bakkt, Intercontinental Exchange’s crypto platform.

“These factors coupled with lukewarm network fundamentals and reports of falling adoption of crypto as a tool for services such as payments, have led to strong selling pressure against a lack of buying resistance — to a point of apparent capitulation,” said Aditya Das, analyst at Brave New Coin, a crypto asset market data company.

Bitcoin fell to as low as $3,519.94 on the Bitstamp platform, after earlier falling to a 14-month trough of $3,462,57, and was last down 12.6 per cent. It has lost 74 per cent of its value so far this year, after hitting nearly $20,000 in December last year.

Other digital currencies also fell sharply, with Ethereum’s ether down 7 per cent at $106.69 and Ripple’s XRP falling 5.6 per cent to 34 U.S. cents.
    u can still make something off it....u trade it against other cryptos
    '86 LX--5.2 Predator,TVS 2.65,built 6r80,308 gear,recaros,etc, 863 rwhp....@15 psi
    '03 Cobra DSG built 4v,TW cams,built t56.G-force axles ---3.0 Whipple 840 rwhp……….(18psi)
    '23 Ranger Lariat Splash.

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Thieving bastards.. main reason I didn’t build a new pc this year is because of the ridiculous mark up on gpu’s.
    I have so many GTX 1070's
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Maybe its my lack of sleep but I had my Road Rage this morning driving my daughter to the GO station.

Buddy in a high end Range Rove making a right against our Advanced Arrow crowding our left turn in lane- 2 cars in front of me play chicken with him so do I and the one behind me. There are two entrances (left) into station- I see buddy racing in front- cuts me off ( he had ample opportunity to file inline) - BUT takes left too wide into lot- well that allowed buddy (me ) to come from behind ,sharper turn in go get in front of him on the turn.
    A road racing move in the morning ( sarcasm) - totally not in my character to do something like this , really need to get some sleep.

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

^ Be safe young fella............... and get some sleep will ya.

I play double dare almost everyday at the Ajax GO , I hold my own, you try cutting in front of me you best be prepared to bang fenders ! I usually get the finger at least 3 times a week, gotten out of my car on (lets put it this way) on more than 1 occasion to discuss the middle finger gesture, funny no one want to talk to me , HuMMMMMMMMM wonder why , ASSHOLES ! on top off all that it is by far the worst designed GO station in Ontario, single road in & out for 600 cars + the drop off's taxi's etc & we actually got the privilege of paying for it !!! RANT OFF
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    ^^ Glen, thanks!
    At least I know someone can relate- like I said out of character for me - still sitting here thinking I really did a douche bag move lol ( for 2 hrs after the fact)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Quote Originally Posted by MINT2000 View Post
    ... the Ajax GO ...it is by far the worst designed GO station in Ontario... RANT OFF
    I present and raise you Richmond Hill GO station.

I'm not familiar with the Ajax lot, but RH has got to at least be on par. Absolute chaos. I LOL at the people that get off the train and SPRINT for their cars. It's old school LeMans.

...except with more cars....and snow
    -Don____________