Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Being in a head on collision is a scary thing. It happened to me in 2006 when I was driving to work and a student drove in the wrong lane on Steeles Ave just west of Willowdale Ave. It was a car in front of me that got the head on hit and I was right behind that car. I steered to avoid the hit but it happened so fast I still clipped the left front corner. I was off work for a month after that accident. These drivers are getting worse and worse. F’ You shitty distracted drivers!

Not just the ones causing accidents that are annoying. I hate the ones at the light that just sit there when it turns green. Or worse yet: the ones at an advance green. You have one job! Intersection is clear, light is green, you fucking go.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Not just the ones causing accidents that are annoying. I hate the ones at the light that just sit there when it turns green. Or worse yet: the ones at an advance green. You have one job! Intersection is clear, light is green, you fucking go.
    I think this is the main reason I don’t completely hate the idea of self driving cars. When the light turns green if done correct every car in line should be able to start rolling as soon as the light changes. Put just a couple people in line not paying attention then You get traffic backing up.

Many many many years ago, I remember a story about BMW with a cruise control system based on running 2 feet from the car in front of you, creating a train of cars running down the highway. Drafting.
    -Don____________

10 min into the CBC live stream for New Years and remember why I don’t pay for cable or pay much attention to msn.

Nothing like being preached to by the most vile of people out there that we need to be nicer to each other.

“It’s only down hill from here”

“We all know 2018 wasn’t great let’s try and make 2018 better”

That’s good news reporting right there.

Idk maybe I’m becoming a more cautious driver or these new high end vehicles have super traction that I’ve never experienced. The amount of dodging & weaving and stupid speed on a greasy night on the DVP & 404 was insane .

“Hi I’m calling from AirDuct cleaning” these guys are relentless holy fak dude it’s morning jan1 ..fak off

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    “Hi I’m calling from AirDuct cleaning” these guys are relentless holy fak dude it’s morning jan1 ..fak off
    its a window company here for that, threw out the summer it was a weekly call. finally told them that yes indeed I did need new windows but you have annoyed me so much with your relentless calls that I will never by them from you. Now they only call once every couple months

^ Replied to your text couple times John.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    ^ Replied to your text couple times John.
    I know , no rush , hit it with a hammer started lol