Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    This is one of those days when I'm about ready to quit work, sell everything and move somewhere by the ocean....Life has to be more than working everyday and paying bills!!!!!!
    one day at a time - we all feel this way from time to time - I reflect on my family and how much they depend on me - also friends in poor health - keep your head down and when the sun shines again you'll figure it out have rational thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    This is one of those days when I'm about ready to quit work, sell everything and move somewhere by the ocean....Life has to be more than working everyday and paying bills!!!!!!
    Oh I’m there lol
    A little cottage with a big garage & mustangs I’m good to go

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I somehow missed this was a Toronto initiative. I’m sure there will be some court challenges with provincial regulations, but as long as I steer clear of downtown I don’t care.
    yeah not sure how it would work. says typical suspensions wont apply for tickets but are points deducted? seems could be some paper work or logistics involved unless its like parking tickets in private lots

DinoZ
    Did you make a claim newbie, I believe there’s a class action lawsuit and IPEX if that’s the brand. According to what I’ve read there’s 125m in the coffers for this and you have until 2020 if not mistaken

http://www.kitecsettlement.com/

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by DinoZ View Post
    Did you make a claim newbie, I believe there’s a class action lawsuit and IPEX if that’s the brand. According to what I’ve read there’s 125m in the coffers for this and you have until 2020 if not mistaken

http://www.kitecsettlement.com/
    Yes thanks DinoZ. I had to request package but they will not cover entire repair cost (percentage/portion)- like wise for entire house line replacement.
    Apparently it may seem a lot ( millions) apparently all litigation expenses etc etc - also this is world wide- Apex/kitec was used a lot in u.s.

What sucks is I can’t even sell my home until I replace entire lines- home inspection by buyer - change it out and we’ll talk lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

DinoZ
    Sucks, but I’m confident you’ll make it back in the sale of the house and more , considering the hot housing southern Ontario market

My insurance broker sucks and I’m getting fed up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Damn snowblower crapped out 3/4 through the job yesterday. Now the fun part figuring out why?

^ Not much inside of them beyond the drive wheel and a pair of belts.
    What happened to it?

Older single stage Toro 2-cycle blower. While in use it just shut off, had 1/2 a tank of gas still in it. Try to restart a few times, nothing.