Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    We have I guess lake affect snow right now here with howling winds/ sunny -16 I can’t even see across the street
    “ it’s very slippery “
    Well lady I don’t think now is the time to take your recreational walk around the neighbourhood “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    We have I guess lake affect snow right now here with howling winds/ sunny -16 I can’t even see across the street
    “ it’s very slippery “
    Well lady I don’t think now is the time to take your recreational walk around the neighbourhood “

When I was running many years ago - I would welcome crazy weather and drop everything to go for a run in it - didn't matter what time of year even would call in sick to go out and enjoy it - some people would think I was maybe a little sick...lol

Installed the new coil yesterday afternoon, blower fired up on one pull. The original "made in Germany" coil survived almost 20 years, lets see how long the replacement goes for. Thankfully it's up and running just in time for the Snowmageddon we are expecting.

stangstevers
    Been seeing a shrink. I’m told I have extraordinary gifts but my self esteem is in the dumps. I also am in the autism spectrum lol

I knew I was mental now it’s on paper...

Edit: I am down to maybe 1 bottle of beer a week!!! I could drink a lot but just don’t have much taste for it anymore... also started eating more and more vegan meals. I may be a card carrying soy boy liberal one day lol

Saw this on my way home from work this morning....Hamilton. *

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

stangstevers
    Big snow coming? News seem fascinated by 10-20cm lol

Got the call on my sled late this afternoon, new long block on order, hopefully it'll hit by end of the week and back up for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Got the call on my sled late this afternoon, new long block on order, hopefully it'll hit by end of the week and back up for the weekend.
    That's good news.
    ~Scott B

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Nice- thought you’d be out on the trails now. I don’t know how you guys can stand the cold , I just want to hibernate

Oh just saw your other post Rick- sorry to hear about breakdown.

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Glad to hear that Rick. “You’ll be back on the road in no time.”