Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,607
Page 129 of 2384 FirstFirst ... 29791191251261271281291301311321331391792296291129 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 23833

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Mustang Occasionally

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    thanks i'm going in lol
    [IMG][/IMG]

did an exterior check- didn't see any entry points- but noticed neighbour keeps his food composed in between our houses- spoke with him about finding another place for now i.e. garage- basically told me to fuck off- oh well
    Really? Now is when you take said compost and pile it on his car. Douchebag
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    took a look- can't see shit except the spray insulation- no smell- just to confirm with u guys wood beams are spaced usually 2 ft apart?
    Throw a radio up in the attic if its coons or squirrels I've heard it will scare em off ....I paid $350 for removal of a coon and caged off entry points .

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F150screw View Post
    Throw a radio up in the attic if its coons or squirrels I've heard it will scare em off ....I paid $350 for removal of a coon and caged off entry points .
    thanks- will try tonight- we noticed the sound stops when we talk- maybe coincidence. I suspect it may be a squirrel doesn't sound that big- but I suspect some entry point in the soffit just started up the last couple of days. $350 do you remember who you used, I think I may have to call someone.

@Ray- ya I fell like doing that but right now the stang is parked in the driveway , he may touch the baby lol!

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

^^ I used a local guy in Newmarket , random 5 am company I called , same thing happened to me in Markham with squirrels , I went on the roof sealed where I thought they we getting in but I was wrong , had to call the pros , squirrels were crazy active in the mornings drove me nuts , the coon was just scary lol

Winter beater coming out in an hour or so after I walk the dog. Need the garage space to empty the basement into so that we can finish it. Will drive it a bit, make sure there aren't any new problems that actually need to be fixed before I tuck the mustang away in another month or 6 weeks. Oh, if anyone has a cheap amp and sub for sale let me know. Beater needs to pound a little more.

And of course I woke up at 5am on a 3 day weekend.

Lol, I just did the opposite; i emptied the garage into the basement so I could finish it.

Ran into a slight hiccup tho, insulation sprayers are coming back next week.
    -Don____________

Frost on my stang... Made me mad

WTF
    was a chilly ride out in the Morgan to the e-test centre this morning...hit the road at 845am...leather jacket, gloves etc.....5 degrees....brrrrr

happy to say it PASSED with flying colours

the car always had trouble passing the test using the old dyno method....had to get condional passes and waste an entire day dicking around....or bump the timing back and put methyl hydrate in the tank....a complete PITA

glad that shit is over with for 2 years

was a pleasant ride back with the temps rising

In the baby section at target shopping for Michaela's niece. Screaming kids everywhere. Why the fuck does anyone want these things!
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!