Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    I’ve been doing the same with stair climbing on the hamilton stairs, any weather as training for being snowshoeing, hiking etc out in the weather. I’m in Mexico climbing big stuff and the approaches are nasty, glad I trained for nasty.
    excellent - snowshoeing is descent haven't done that in years - do a slow sort of jog that will get the lactic acids going lol - a good way to get rock had gluteus maximus is speed skating with speed skates (as apposed to regular hockey skate) just hard to find a place to open it up on those things… have fun on your trip they sound like fun adventures

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    Mine has a pull too lol
    I don’t use it, might strain myself pushing the red button more appealing to me
    I’m getting lazy in my old age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    gotta watch those thumbs...lol

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    gotta watch those thumbs...lol
    That’s right lol- not only am I the eldest gamer ( online they don’t know )one thumb actually has a callus lol - see, a sign of hard work
    I sneak my gaming time when high commander is not home

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

That’s right lol- not only am I the eldest gamer ( online they don’t know )one thumb actually has a callus lol - see, a sign of hard work
    I sneak my gaming time when high commander is not home

I have a 17 year old - that's all he does - he's been trying to convince the high commander to let him live in the basement...lol she ain't caving and man can those two go at it … lol and of course I get in shit too...lol

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

Post whatever is on your mind!!

I have a 17 year old - that's all he does - he's been trying to convince the high commander to let him live in the basement...lol she ain't caving and man can those two go at it … lol and of course I get in shit too...lol
    I have to agree with high commander on that one- that PS4 is addicting- all of a sudden 2hrs gone quick ( it’s not enough lol)
    It’s funny how us men minding our business get included in the wrath- mine was upset that I didn’t look upset enough regarding my son’s gaming time.
    - learned from that ,now I really look upset, say I’m really upset- but between us ......- academy award

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

I have to agree with high commander on that one- that PS4 is addicting- all of a sudden 2hrs gone quick ( it’s not enough lol)
    It’s funny how us men minding our business get included in the wrath- mine was upset that I didn’t look upset enough regarding my son’s gaming time.
    - learned from that ,now I really look upset, say I’m really upset- but between us ......- academy award

lmao...

Back to the snowblower saga... I'm finding the blower when idling sounds like it has a miss and a slight sputter. When under load eating snow the machine runs perfectly fine. Spark plug is set to spec. If I reduce the spark plug gap would it help?

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Back to the snowblower saga... I'm finding the blower when idling sounds like it has a miss and a slight sputter. When under load eating snow the machine runs perfectly fine. Spark plug is set to spec. If I reduce the spark plug gap would it help?
    I don't think that will work - maybe a bit of a choke issue could be a few things

Mine did that the last time I used it. Choke needed to be adjusted in my case.
    ~Scott B

I don't think that will work - maybe a bit of a choke issue could be a few things
    Thanks, I'm thinking the off shore coil is not up to the task. I guess it wouldn't hurt to check the choke adjustments.