Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Thanks, I'm thinking the off shore coil is not up to the task. I guess it wouldn't hurt to check the choke adjustments.
    as long as your getting spark the coil is working - but wear over time my be causing a bit of a miss if the gaps in the magnets are opening up a bit that feed the timing for the spark - that could be hard to rectify or you could be flooding a bit - not too many things to cause the problem but age and wear - maybe a new plug would help

Fuel filter? You said before it ran fine then quit all of a sudden. Maybe a clog/ partial clog.

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Installed the new coil yesterday afternoon, blower fired up on one pull. The original "made in Germany" coil survived almost 20 years, lets see how long the replacement goes for. Thankfully it's up and running just in time for the Snowmageddon we are expecting.
    just saw this post - 20 years wow that's almost old enough to have points...lol - if it was running a bit rough at idle I would think bad fuel or flooding a bit - maybe need to clean the needle and seat on the carb if it dried out over the summer months...could be just a little worn out too!

Life is a prick.
    Just got a call, snowmobiling buddy in Penn had multiple strokes and is not doing well.
    Thinking about you Pat.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Life is a prick.
    Just got a call, snowmobiling buddy in Penn had multiple strokes and is not doing well.
    Thinking about you Pat.
    always seems to be something eh. hope he was close to help, time is crucial when it comes to strokes.

Life is a prick.
    Thinking about you Pat.
    Sorry here about your buddy Rick - I hope he gets better.

Not nice to hear stuff like that ZR ..sorry to hear ... I had called ambulance for co-worker Saturday, suspected heart attack , freaked me out a bit seeing everything unfold , luckily he’s ok .

Hope your buddy's ok Rick.
    ~Scott B

Hope he is OK !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Life is a prick.
    Thinking about you Pat.
    Sorry to hear that ZR, I was at Emerg yesterday night as my Grandpa also suffered multiple strokes yesterday. Crazy how fast it can all change in an instant.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate