Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Sorry to hear about your buddy Rick.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    just saw this post - 20 years wow that's almost old enough to have points...lol - if it was running a bit rough at idle I would think bad fuel or flooding a bit - maybe need to clean the needle and seat on the carb if it dried out over the summer months...could be just a little worn out too!
    The blower ran fine before changing the coil, the gas is fairly fresh. We'll see how it goes, I'll try a few things that you guys recommended.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Life is a prick...
    Yes, yes it is. This past Friday, an old colleague of mine who is now a supplier to my company, comes by for his monthly visit. We talk shop, some old war stories and have a couple of chuckles. Yesterday I get to work and a colleague tells that Rob died later that Friday. He was playing in his weekly hockey game, that he had being doing for years, the game ended and 30 minutes later he had a massive heart attack and died at the rink. Rest in peace Rob Parkhill, it was a pleasure knowing you.

Sorry for your loss Stephen.
    ~Scott B

OMG, so very sorry to hear Stephen.

Life is a prick.
    Just got a call, snowmobiling buddy in Penn had multiple strokes and is not doing well.
    Thinking about you Pat.
    Sorry to hear Rick. I got lucky with my strokes with very little lasting effects. As 5.4MarkIII said, it all comes down to the time it takes to get to a hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    Yes, yes it is. This past Friday, an old colleague of mine who is now a supplier to my company, comes by for his monthly visit. We talk shop, some old war stories and have a couple of chuckles. Yesterday I get to work and a colleague tells that Rob died later that Friday. He was playing in his weekly hockey game, that he had being doing for years, the game ended and 30 minutes later he had a massive heart attack and died at the rink. Rest in peace Rob Parkhill, it was a pleasure knowing you.
    Sorry for your loss.
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    Sorry for your loss.

Club Supporter
    Life is a prick.
    Just got a call, snowmobiling buddy in Penn had multiple strokes and is not doing well.
    Thinking about you Pat.
    Sorry to hear about your buddy. You guys have been sledding for years.

Sorry to hear Stephen !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Sorry to hear guys.

Wow, sorry to hear, Laffs, Rick and Stephen. Life is so unpredictable.