Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

WTF
    sorry for your loss

My condolences Nick

Sorry to hear about your loss Nick. My condolences go out to you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    My grandfather passed away last night.
    Im glad I went to visit him yesterday.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Sorry to hearNick. My condolences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    My grandfather passed away last night.
    Im glad I went to visit him yesterday.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Very sorry to read of your loss Nick, take care.

Built not bought! Follow this link to my 08 GT/CS Air Lift Performance Suspension Install Thread or this link to my Garage Thread

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my car and parts for what I told her they cost!

Sorry for your loss Nick.

Last snow storm, snow removal in the city was abysmal with storm drains filled in, many intersection corners not plowed within 5 or more feet of the curb plus dude that follows the plow on side streets filled drive ways in more vs cleaned them out. Well operator that is suppose to clean off the driveway piles did an even more ridiculous job out front oh here this time. Good to know the mayor looked into and was handling this himself. You can also guarantee drains will also be filled in again, guess they'll send city workers out again a day or so later at time and half or double time to clean up the job that should have been done by plow operator in the first place. Not sure about your streets, around here your lucky if they get within two or three feet of the curb on each side, does a lovely job of narrowing down the street for the already incompetent drivers. In this weather, regular thing to see stop / street signs knocked down by cars.
    With the city supposedly so flipping strapped for money, what better way to make money than by saving money and having the snow removal done right the first time.

My parents live in a crescent and half of the time they don't even bother shovelling the snow in the crescent. I called and said how do you expect my folks who are seniors to leave the fucking house if you guys don't shovel the crescent!!
    I called and complained and now they have a front loader come in after every plow to clean up the crescents. That area is littered with crescents so I am sure that I was not the only one that complained. Now if they can shovel the sidewalks properly and not tear up the grass.

Around here, half the problem is the equipment has not been properly spec'd for the job. Mickey mouse lil bob cat with a teenie tiny bucket sent out to clear and intersection, and they wonder why it's take him a half hour or better to do what a right size loaded could have done in a couple or three passes. Same machine sent to clean out bus stops, takes him or her forever to accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    Now if they can shovel the sidewalks properly and not tear up the grass.
    Yup, every year I'm fixing the edges of my grass. Shit, my neighbour puts 3ft high stick along the edge of the sidewalk as a guide for the guy. I might as well do the same.