Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

My gear shifter on my E250 tree column is like a wet noodle , there’s a bushing that the arm attaches to and it’s cracked , is this an easy fix ? Dang trucks

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    My gear shifter on my E250 tree column is like a wet noodle , there’s a bushing that the arm attaches to and it’s cracked , is this an easy fix ? Dang trucks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mJ2qV1Wv8Q
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    done work for the day, do I blow snow now and then again in the am. or just ignore it till the am?
    ended up clearing my driveway and a couple neighbors yesterday afternoon. woke up early to go down and clear out in front of the store and found that the municipality guys were on the ball and had it all cleared spotless. climbed back into bed and slept for a couple more hours. not a bad way to start the day.

rexdale[1].jpg

After hearing about the shooting on Bergamot Ave. in Rexdale this week, it's been on my mind all week. I got to thinking that maybe I should revisit the neighbourhood with my kids and show the where their old man grew up. In my youth I would of never imagined this. We moved there in 1962 and for the most part is was a really descent neighbourhood until the early '70's when thing began to deteriorate. I tried to google pics of the recent shooting and couldn't steal any off the web, But I did find this pic of a shooting that happened in 2016 in the same area. The arrow indicates the room I shared with my two brothers. When I was Toronto's (self proclaimed) fastest pizza delivery man I parked my '73 Road Runner right below the arrow where the officers are standing. Later when I finished college and entered the work force I parked my '79 Little Red Express in the very same spot. We didn't have a garage but that didn't stop me from pulling engines and tranny's on various cars I owned, and people didn't seem to mind. In the build just behind our Robert Herjavec of Dragon Dens fame lived. He was much younger than I and I never knew him. At the age of 25 I left the nest vowing never too go back - but these pictures bring back a flood of memories and made me think my childhood wasn't all bad. Living here was my inspiration for how my children live today. My father always told me he tried to do his best to ensure we had more the he had growing up especially education - and I've lived my life trying to do the same for mine....the news today is all sad and sometimes I wish I didn't see any of it.
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    she can handle it

Attachment 16114
    I could use the tractor tonight...last time we had snow this deep was in 2008!
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Fart View Post
    I could use the tractor tonight...last time we had snow this deep was in 2008!
    That ok , you can test out your

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

^^^LOL...I need bigger ones than those!
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fart View Post
    ^^^LOL...I need bigger ones than those!
    Lol
    I was joking at first but now I’m seeing that there is a big market for those. It’s fancy - they have aluminum ultra lightweight ones, even magnesium ones- the shape too has changed

I guess people walk off trails in 4 ft snow
    I’d rather stay in the chalet in front of the fireplace and drink my beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Heading into Mont Laurier area with Ross for a few days.

Enjoy a break from the day to day bs ^