Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

stangstevers
    depression sucks... got meds but it acts funny. Shrink said I’m gifted and fucked up as result of it lol oh well. I may have to evaluate my goals in life.

^ Keep giving it hell, light at end of the tunnel is bright.

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    depression sucks... got meds but it acts funny. Shrink said I’m gifted and fucked up as result of it lol oh well. I may have to evaluate my goals in life.
    Steve , you’re a good dude , get in tune with your family, fk the stuff that doesn’t serve you & that you can’t control & everything will work out .
    Do stuff you enjoy .

Last week, when a couple of California Highway Patrol officers spotted a man apparently sleeping in the driver’s seat of a Tesla Model S going 70 mph down Highway 101 in Palo Alto around 3:30 am, they moved behind the car and turned on their siren and lights. When the driver didn’t respond, the cops went beyond their standard playbook. Figuring the Tesla might be using Autopilot, they called for backup to slow traffic behind them, then pulled in front of the car and gradually started braking. And so the Tesla slowed down, too, until it was stopped in its lane.
    “Our officers’ quick thinking got the vehicle to stop,” says CHP public information officer Art Montiel. The officers arrested the driver, identified in a police report as 45-year-old Alexander Joseph Samek of Los Altos, for driving under the influence of alcohol.

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Steve , you’re a good dude , get in tune with your family, fk the stuff that doesn’t serve you & that you can’t control & everything will work out .
    Do stuff you enjoy .
    Thanks, things are a little clearer now. It kind of feels like wearing a lead vest 24/7. That consistent “what’s the point, might as well end it” thought that’s there, always... but responsibility keeps you from acting on it. It’s strange as it’s sort of a loop.

Either way I’m officially broken in the head. We all knew this lol

Anyone feeling depression, go talk to someone. Someone who won’t respond with “don’t be depressed”

Recovery / meds adjustment does not happen overnight, will take some time but journey will get you back to a place where things are a whole bunch better.

stangstevers
    That and Mustang season lol

100% on mustang season, free Vitamin D to the east this morning

stangstevers
    Yeah man. Even my wife can’t wait to go on a cruise in the 5.0. She wants to buy a cottage so we have a spot to hang away from the busy day-to-day stuff. What sucks is I can’t drink anymore lol

Meds have me off drinking 100%, don't miss it a bit.