Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

They don't give a rat's ass, ZR knows only too well how pi$$ed I was over some parts, I asked for a breakdown after they sent me a bill , they just left the box on my door ! instead they sent a collection agency after me ! I will never deal with them again ! & BTW the UPS driver in my hood is a great guy and hates what they do, but as he says it pays my bills so how am I too argue and we're always BUSY !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Guy that delivers here is also a great guy, yes he disagrees with policy but he's just a driver.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Guy that delivers here is also a great guy, yes he disagrees with policy but he's just a driver.
    I spoke to mine last delivery- felt bad for him, told me not only that he needs a job for money but it’s so much more harder to do the job with all the verbal abuse ( remarks) he gets about ups delivery policy charges.He says sucks to be the one that customer actually sees. ( maybe that’s why they drop it off at the porch for a clean get away?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Add all the online deliveries they have to do now (i.e Wayfair.ca etc.), alot of small furniture deliveries. Guy was complaining on how much more they are required to lift/carry...(while I showed him where to leave it in the garage.)

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    I spoke to mine last delivery- felt bad for him, told me not only that he needs a job for money but it’s so much more harder to do the job with all the verbal abuse ( remarks) he gets about ups delivery policy charges.He says sucks to be the one that customer actually sees. ( maybe that’s why they drop it off at the porch for a clean get away?)

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post

ups.jpg if UPS is the only option I order somewhere else - every once in a while I get a check rom a collection agency from a class action law suit look at the dates how far back it goes - if more people did this or complained to the people they order their product from things would change for UPS as there are many other shippers for business to chose from....
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

Sorry to change the subject (I agree UPS sucks)
    Does anyone have anywhere they would recommend to have a TR-6060 transmission rebuilt? I have a lead on one that has a damaged reverse gear and would like to get it beefed up at the same time. (Trying to figure out if core plus rebuild is cheaper then buying a pre done one)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

and after a couple phone calls UPS has agreed to waive the brokerage fees. my package will arrive in Stratford tomorrow and be delivered on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    Sorry to change the subject (I agree UPS sucks)
    Does anyone have anywhere they would recommend to have a TR-6060 transmission rebuilt? I have a lead on one that has a damaged reverse gear and would like to get it beefed up at the same time. (Trying to figure out if core plus rebuild is cheaper then buying a pre done one)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    street rebuild or for track use? might change the place you wanna take it to.

Nick try TDS i think he’s a sponsor here

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    street rebuild or for track use? might change the place you wanna take it to.
    Both, I haven’t been to the strip since installing the blower for fear of breaking my current trans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk