Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,500

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    we will probably be there by 2020 i paid 139.9 for 94 the other day
    Shit, I paid 144.9 for 91 at Shell and that was a day before the carbon tax took place, thankfully it was just a 10L gas can for my small engine equipment. This .25 cent spread Shell charges for Premium is BS! Crappy Tire's gas bar only charges .09 cent more for 91 non ethanol.

stangstevers
    Yeah I can't wait to use the 5.0 to save on gas. The Infiniti is a hungry little thing that needs 91

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Shit, I paid 144.9 for 91 at Shell and that was a day before the carbon tax took place, thankfully it was just a 10L gas can for my small engine equipment. This .25 cent spread Shell charges for Premium is BS! Crappy Tire's gas bar only charges .09 cent more for 91 non ethanol.
    Yes in the city it is quite a bit more for some reason I would guess the 94/in Toronto would be more that 1.50 per litre or in that ball park depending g on where you are - in Brampton there's a couple of out of the way stations that are hard to access from all directions - those two are always cheaper by a large margin then other local stations - in Shelburne we are usually around 5 cents cheaper than caledon and Brampton - further north is even lower - I read in the past with BC's carbon tax everything north of Vancouver became very pricey even everyday items due to the carbon tax effect on shipping rates - as far as I can see its just bull shit if all the government can do is raise taxes there no point in having a government because any body can do that
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

About to go buy some 10W30 and an oil filter for the Mustang to get this thing ready for spring. Haven't done that in a couple years, feel like I forgot everything I knew about these cars.

-Do I still need 6 qts of oil?
    -WTF is the filter PN again?
    -How much blower fluid does this thing take?
    -Is left still loose and right still tight or in this new PC world is it that left is sexually liberated and right is of strong virtuosity?
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

You should never assume the loosey of the lefty or the tighty of the righty

She’s alive!! Had to start her up and move her out of the garage so I could clean the floor from all the winter shit my wife’s suv leaves. Took her for a quick boot around town just to warm her up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

stangstevers
    Love the Mach1

I need to wake up the Bullitt too this weekend. Bullitt will be coming home and my DD is going into storage as the insurance is coming off this weekend.

Big union backed protest at queens park.

Wonder where all these people where when the liberals were spending us into this mess that have made these cuts required.

They interviewed a teacher who complained that he works too hard and dosnt have time for lunch. He goes home tired at the end of the day.

I’ll remember that when he is off for two weeks at Christmas a week at March break and two months in the summer.

What a twit. Welcome to being a grown up and working for a living.

Fluids changed and washed 2 years of dust off the Mustang. Also slapped that new sticker on there. Come on weather now do your job!
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate